Ch- 2 Karma Is A Bitch.

Sometimes, you should never curse others, or their Ernest response can become your reality.

Maya was quite the whole time in the car, she speeds up but cherylene doesn't dare to say a word.

While in taehyung's car, jimin has his hands crossed while taehyung has a serious face.

And then maya reaches the building of maebob. Co. She comes out of the car and throws  the keys to the parking guard and marches forward.

Cherylene comes warning the guard. "that's a new car, she is in a horrible mood, don't do anything to get your self deleted from this planet."

The guard nods his head in confusion.

Maya marches ahead while everyone bowed to her in respect and she tries her best to not kill anybody.
Even though she forgot why she is angry, she knows she is angry.

Cherylene is signalling every one that its okay, everything is fine but everyone knows, it's not okay.

She stops in front of the conference office, takes a deep breath and enters.

Everyone in the office stands up, she brings up a smile and greets everyone. She walks directly to the big chair in the middle. Her 3 brothers who didn't stand up are giving her annoyed glances.

"good morning, to everyone. How is it? Has everyone had breakfast?" She chimes with a smile.

"if we didn't will you treat us?" Someone responds.

"let's go for breakfast after the meeting." Maya speaks after a small laugh.

Maya- so who are the options.

Presenter- we have 3 celebrity who are on top in terms of fame. They have good reputation and have become popular.

They are
1.actrees Bae ji jyun- she has become popular after her recent drama that went hit.

2. Park hana - she is popular and has a larger fan following than Bae ji jyun.

Maya goes through the options and chose to take a sip of water..

3.kim taehyung - he is the member of Bts and also from a reputed family

Maya choke on the water.

"no, not Kim taehyung" she mumbles out.

" why? Isn't he good for a brand ambassador." Minhyuk her brother says.

"you know, see he is a male person, our brand specializes in female care and should be done with some one who has an influence over women" maya frames a response somehow.

"you are right." Board member unanimously agree.

Everyone smiles in agreement. ofcourse except her jealous brothers.

"why don't you become the brand ambassador, you have influence and are popular among both men and women want to become like you." While everyone was laughing one of the member spoke.

Maya smiles and answers.
"no, I am into business and it's too much work already I am pretty happy with this." It wasn't the first time she had decline a offer from her own company.

Everyone starts laughing. Ofc except those jealous weirdos.

"let's take bae ji jyun, she has an image for - " Maya literally couldn't come up with a better excuse.
"Anyway she- we'll, she has girlfriend image, so she will more influential" Maya smiles when she successfully gives the worst excuse.

The board member agree anyway.

"well, isn't she your sister in law's sister." One of the old members spoke.

It took her by surprise hence she asked "really? Which one."

"she is hye in's sister." Her brother sang jee responds.

"then let's go with that. If anyone has anything more to say please say then we are going to the restaurant." Maya asks at the end.

"well, your own Company mayalina's ambassador is min yoongi." It could have ended peacefully but min hyuk her brother gotta interrupt.

"big brother, my company is a tech company, I need someone who has a genius image and is actually a genius also. He has quite an influence over the population we target." Maya explains patiently.

"aren't there any ulterior motive. " Min huk pokes her again.

Maya beats her brother completely 100 times in her brain then answers as he stops smiling.

"well, they aren't for now, but if there will be you'll get to know. But I can guarantee I am not dating him. I have no plans of marriage if I will marry now, the only way would be if a new will from dad appear." Maya answers politely.

Everyone starts laughing.

"well I need to go somewhere, please have breakfast before going back at the restaurant, I have already paid." Maya ends her monologue and leaves

"bye, have a good day."

Everyone gets up after maya leaves.

" are you fine now?" Cherylene asks when she sees Maya walking out of the conference room.

"I have heard a lot of Kim taehyung today" that's what Maya responds to her.

She tells her while tilting her head towards a side.

"now we need go to our kingdom, back to mayalina. Attorney jang is waiting" cherylene answers while smiling at her.

"let's go. I will sleep a bit, you drive."

She gets into the car in the passenger sea and cherylene sits on the driver's seat. Maya sleeps as soon as she gets in.

Cherylene buckles her seat belt for her.

"I can bet she slept for 2- 3 hours last night or maybe not at all" cherylene mumbles.

She sighs and drives the car.

"this car can't even carry more than 2 people. I can't even call min joo." Cherylene complains a little before actually driving.

She drives the car, after a while they reach mayalina head office, located in the very centre of seoul. A very tall and big building like a kingdom with maya as the Queen.

Cherylene parks the car where min joo is standing. She gets out throws the keys to him, he catches it, while she is walking towards maya to open the door and wake her up.

"how was the recruitment work." Cherylene asks the man in front of her.

" pretty good. She is sleeping. How much sleep did she get last night." Min joo their Maya's driver and security head responds.

"I don't know, she was awake when I went to her in the morning, I have to go, attorney jang is waiting."

what is it another will or what." Min joo speaks in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know."

She opens the door and maya falls off, as the falls she wakes and comes out of the car.

"we reached? Hey min joo, its the new car I ordered, park. It. Properly." Maya threatens as soon as she woke up.

"I know noona"

Maya has an annoyed look better she answers back "you both should know I am the younger one even when you both call me as if I'm so freaking old"

Both of them chuckle, Cherylene closes the door min joo gets in and maya enters inside the building.