Holiday

Chapter 13-Holiday

I woke up next to Niall. His chin resting on top of my head and his arms scooping me into his body like I'm a Teddybear.

"Niall," I poked his cheek but he sleepily slapped it away. "Ni." I picked his cheek again. His lips parted and his eyes squinted on mine.

"I want to live this moment forever," he mumbled. "Do you have to go?" He asked. I cuddled up to him, letting my chin fall on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Niall. It will only be for a month also." I whispered, missing under his ear slightly making him shiver.

"Happy birthday, princess." He pulled back from our hug. He cupped me cheek and soon I felt a hot pair of lips on my own moving slowly against mine.

"You remembered." I whispered against his lips, moving into him more.

"Of course," he whispered back. When we pulled apart there was a knock at my door. "I love you."

"Uhh, Justin is here. He says Alisha wants you at the airport with anyone you want at eleven o'clock." I heard Dani giggle. I sighed and closed my eyes and leaned on Niall's head.

"I love you too." I got up and started to change, with Niall watching me. I shivered a little as he ran his finger down my back as I dressed.

"Niall." My moan was parted two ways. I felt him stand up as I put on my shirt over my red laced bra.

His arms went around my waist and his lips grazed my ear. I leaned sideways giving him more accesses.

"I love you so much, Isabella and happy birthday." I kissed his cheek and led him out of my room and saw everyone, and I mean all my friends, are gathered around talking.

Harry turned and smiled at me.

"Good luck, baby girl! I hope you do so well! Justin was saying you guys are doing a Latin tour, congrats." Harry hugged me, filled by the other boys.

"Well done babe!" Three of my best friends hugged me. Perrie, Eleanor and Dani.

***

I sat curled up to Niall on a chair as we played a quiz. A random one.

"What's you favourite colour?:

Blues, Greens, Purples.

Reds, Pinks, Oranges.

Dark colours like black or Navy.

Pastel colours."

Niall groaned and held me tighter.

"Can we stop taking quizzes now, it's getting on my nerves." Niall whispered in my ear. I giggled and turned off my phone and faced the boy I love.

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but then someone groaned far away. I looked up and saw mum with her boyfriend next to her. I screamed and ran to her, giving her a massive hug.

"Hey." She hugged as I let go of her. Dave, her boyfriend, smiled at me but I gave him a blank face. Me and my brother have never liked Dave and lucky for Martin he doesn't see much of him.

I looked back at Niall who then cleared his throat.

"Mum I want you to meet my boyfriend, Niall Horan, Niall this is my Mum and her boyfriend Dave." I introduced.

After a few minutes it shines threw that Mum enjoys Niall's company.

"Bella!" I looked up and saw Perrie, Arianna, Dani and Eleanor running towards me.

When they got to me they trapped me into a massive hug. Behind them are the boys, including Ashton.

"I already said goodbye." I laughed. The girls suddenly burst out crying.

"We're going to miss you!" They said together. I heard my Mum laugh in the background, but u don't care rift now.

I looked at the boys.

"Hey." I whispered. They all took me into a hug, apart from Ashton, who looks awkward just standing there playing with the hem of his tank top.

"Come here Ash." I said. He smirks and hugged me, with the rest of the boys and girls around me.

"Justin! Bella! Time to go!" Alisha called. I signed and pulled away, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love all you guys so much. Josh save me loads of packets of skittles!" I begged. He laughed but nodded. I hugged Mum, shook Dave's hand and finally it was Niall. again.

"I love you so much, princess." He whispered to me. I grabbed the beck of his neck and pulled him down to my lips.

"I love you so much Ni, so much." I kissed him one more time before heading of with Justin, who is testy eyed from saying goodbye to his family.

"Happy Birthday, Bella! I love you!" His Irish accent warmed my heart.

****

Whe I got into my hotel room, there is three bedrooms and luckily for me j got the biggest one-balcony included.

I got on my phone.

To Niall:
Hey Ni, just landed thought I'll tell you. Just about to go to training speak to you soon! Love you xx

I placed my phone down and sighed.

I got up and pulled my dancing bag with me. When I was just about to walk out the room Alisha came running in.

"You don't have training today! What great news. You start early tomorrow, now settle down and get your rest." I nodded and laid back down on my bed.

From Niall:
Hey Bella, hope our having a great birthday! I wish I'm there with you my baby girl. I love you lots xx

I picked up my phone and decided to call Niall.

After two rigs he picked up.

"Bella!" He said, try if not to sound tired.

"Hey Niall." I grinned.

"I love you so much, you know?" He said. My heart stopped and then started to he no pond quicker then ever.

"I love you too Niall, so much," I whispered. I felt tears pool in my eyes. " I miss your touch." I sobbed.

"Don't say that, you'll be home soon. It just the beginning." He encouraged. I skid down on my bed, and felt my eyes grow tired.

"Thanks Ni." I yawned.

"Any time you feel upset or homesick, just ring me up and I'll be here no matter the time, eh?" His cute Irish accent shone trough.

"Yes."

"Well we're both tired, get some rest okay Princess. I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled feeling so much love overpower me. "Good night Ni."

"Goodnight Princess."