Douche

Chapter 3-Douche

I sat down on a log and waited for Dani to come back with drinks. Luke went over to a girl called Ariana. She looked over at me and waved a little. I smiled and got up looking for Michael. I saw him sat on a chair sipping at a beer.
"Michael!" I called to him. His head shot up and he weakly smiled. I frowned. Why is acting strange, Michael is always smiley. Not a frowny bum bum.
"Hey, Bella." He quietly spoke. I sat down next to him. The fire blowing hot air over us.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Michael looked up and pointed to a guy. I followed his finger and it landed on a tanned guy with black hair.
"He-just don't go near him." Was all Michael said before he walked off.
I shrugged. Everyone is acting weird. I saw Dani finally walking over with two beers in her hand and her red lipstick smudged.
"Okay! I have got two beers!" She said. I grabbed a beer from her.
"Did you have the make out session after or before you got our drink?" I asked taking a sip of the cold liquid.
"Before," She smirked. We sat down on a log just looking at the fire. "Tomorrow we have a dance lesson thwn we are going to a beach party!" She cheered. I laughed and clinked my beer with hers.
"Cheers!" We said. Me and Dani started to talk about our lifes when we parted our ways. The only thing she didn't mention is Liam, but I didn't press on it.
"So had any boyfriends?" She asked. I laughed but nodded.
"Yes, his names is Ashton Irwin. On our five month anniversary I thought I'll pop in and saw hi but I saw him in bed with a girl, called Skylar!" I said sadly. I looked at Dani and her mouth ia wide open.
"1, what a douche. 2, Ashton Irwin? He's one of Nialls best friends!" She exclaimed. My mouth then dropped. Ugh! I hate my life.
I looked at Dani with a cheeky smile when our song came on. Talk Dirty To Me. A few months back a two dance groups got together and we did this song.
Girls squealed, I recognised them from dance. We all rushed together and started to dance. I was at the front with my dance buddies Blue and Abi. We all turned to the right and started to move our hips, our hands going up our bodies. Our arms made a swirling formation amd then did a arm over head move.
At the end of the song we had everyones attention and they were howling for one more dance but we all walked off.
"Bella!" I heard El call. I turned around and saw El and Louis.
"Hey El, Louis." I nodded his way which he returned. El turned around and started calling people over.
"Grest moves back there, darlin'." Louis voice said. I looked up from my beer and looked into his blue eyes. He was being honest.
"Thanks, To-"
"Eh Bella!" His Irish accent spoke above the rest. I looked up and saw him and his gang and a few extras there. I looked around his group, Harry, Zayn, Liam, the tanned guy Michael pointed at and...Ashton.
"Hey," I waved and turned to a saddened Dani. A few moments of silence and then Sophia and Jade came over. "Do you want to go?" I asked. Dani looked at me.
"You stay here," She looked behind my shoulder biting her lips. "I need to sort...things out." Dani strutted away. I laughed and so did El. Only we know because we know her best.
"Belllllaaaaaa!" Someone sang. I swirled around and came face to face with Ashton.
"Hey, Ashton." I faked smiled but he doesn't know any better. Ashton pulled me into a hug that I definitely did not return. Ugh, son of a bitch.
"Belsi, I missed you." His words broke my heart. First of all, he used his old nickname for me and two it was his fault we broke up.
"Yeah well Ashy, I don't miss you." I sneered pushing him away. I walked off brushing a tear that's escaped from my eye. I pulled my wedges and let my feet dig there way through the sand. I walked into the house. Luckily the kitchen was empty. I grabbed a glass and filled it with vodka and coke.
"Hey," Niall said, coming up from behind me. I didn't turn around or talk. I gulped down my drink, then refilling it. "Woah, stop right there, Bella." Niall's breathe tickled my ear. He reached over me and placed his large hand over my big one.
I stopped pouring the vodka in the glass as soon as his and touched mine. It was like a instinct almost.
"Okay." I whispered. I pushed my drink away. I hung my head in shame. Come on Bella, all this for that douche.
"What's up?" Niall whispered, nibbling on my ear. I kept in the shiver and pretended his action isn't killing me.
"Ashton," I said. Niall pulled away and grabbed by my waist turning me around. He looked at me as to say 'go on'. "We were dating for five months, it was a 5th month anniversary so I thought I'll pay a visit but when I gor there he was..." I trailed of thinking Niall would understand. He was that person to my friend. Keep that in mind Bella.
"He what?" Niall asked, raising a brow.
"Cheated on me." I whispered. Niall cupped his ear and bent down. A big cocky smirk plastered on his face, too.
"Pardon?" He asked. "Want to say that louder!?" He asked again, laughing.
"He cheated on me, alright!? You okay now? You sure you don't want me to go outside and scream it from from the top of my lungs, huh?! You a son of a bitch you know that! I fucking hate you especially for what you did to my friend! Leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted. It was silent for a minute or two. We stared at each other. I broke eye contact to see the crowd cheering.
"You guys agree with her!? Bella got cheated on by Ashton! She must be a bad pers-"
"No she isn't! Bella is one of the most kindest per-" Louis tried to argue.
"Well she can go and fuck herself!" The crowd went silent. We all stared at Niall. Eleanor came out of no where and slapped Niall. Hard. The sound was horrific. Niall's head snapped to the side and nows he's facing me. I stared at him. My breathe hitched. Tha anger and pain on his face was alomost heartbreaking. If only I didn't hate him so much.
"Bella let's go! Everyone move out!" Aaron called. I stared at Niall a little more. His cheek now turning red. "Bella come on." I stared at Niall. I then shook my head, walking away from him. I followed my friends down to Aaron's truck. I the corner of my eye I saw Niall's gang looking at me.
I jumped into the truck staring out the window but then a tap came to my shoulder. I turned around and saw Arianna.
"Hey," I spoke. "Arianna right?" I asked.
"Correct as always, Marple." Arianna giggle. I was confused for a second but then I got the joke. Miss Marple. A detective or something.
"Haha, great one." I said. I put on a fake smile but half way through our conversation my fake smile turned into a real one.
***
"Arianna, do you want toffee or sweat?" I called from the kitchen. I looked down at the popcorn bags.
"Toffee!" Arianna squealed. I silently nodded, even though she can't see me. I placed the popcorn in the microwave.
There was a knock at the door. I listened to see if anyone would get it but I heard no sound. I sighed and walked out the kitchen and down the hall to the door.
I opened it, and I really wish I hadn't. Niall barge his way in. Followed by Harry.
"Niall, Harry. Get out!" I shouted at them. I followed them down the hall and into the kitchen. Both Harry and Niall sat down on the stools like they didn't hear me.
"What are they doing hear!" Perrie spat. She walked next to me and pulled out the toffee popcorn. She handed it to me amd I poured it into three bowls.
"Arianna!" I shouted. Little clicks of heels got louder and then Arianna burst through the door. She went to say something but then saw Hary and Niall.
"Jeez, what they doing here?" Arianna whispered. I looked over at Niall and Harry to see looking at me. I ignored Arianna and faced the boys.
"Why-"
"Are we here?" Harry finished.
"Great question!" Niall said. They got up after a few seconds and walked to the door. Whem they opened it Liam, Louis, Zayn, Ashton, Tanned boy and a muscular boy, whose holding packet of sweats and popcorn! Chocolate too!
I ran to the muscular boy, jumped on him knocking him down. I laid on his chest as I ate the skittles. Everyone looked at me.
"What? I like skittles!" I smiled however Ashton frowned. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"You never like skittles." He stated. I looked at Niall with a 'you're kidding me' look. I turned back to Ashton and glared.
"Well a lot has happened since we were together." I spat walking out the kitchen. I went into my room and scanned the movies for mine, Perrie's and Arianna's movie night!
There was a sudden knock on my door.
"Come in!"
I picked up a few comedies amd thrillers. Once I turned around I banged into a chest.
"Don't need to throw yourself at me." Niall laughed. I blushed and looked down at what I'm wearing. Fluffy socks, bunny shorts amd a white comfy top.
"Shut up." I mumbled. He grabbed my hips and made me face him.
His cheek is a little bruise and saw two bleeding cuts where El's rings or nails must of caught. I looked away but his right hand cupped my chin forcing me to look into his blue eyes. So beauti-shut up Bella.
"I'm sorry okay? I just-ugh! I love Ashton as a mate and I hated what he did to you. When you said that all the things that Ashton said you was suddenly thrown onto my shoulders. I felt guilt rise in me but I decided to be Niall the cocky side. Please forgive me?" He rushed. I tore myself away from him. The heat from my body suddenly left and I felt cold and exposed.
I turned around grabbing my blanket making my way to the lounge. I saw the seating plan sitting on the counter.
Ashton, Arianna, and a guy called Calum on the side sofa. A guy named Josh, me and Niall on the middle sofa. Perrie and Zayn on the love seat. How cute! I looked over. So tanned guy's Calum amd muscular boy is Josh. Mmm, okay.
I walked over to him and plonked on the seat. Josh let out a deep chuckle and stole my popcorn I gasped and hit him, briefly.
"Why are you taking my food, Josh." I growled. He looked shocked snd serendered with a massive smirk plastered in his face.
"You stole my Skittles, Bel." He said. I raised a brow.m
"Bel? My name's Bella not Bel." I scoffed. He rolled his head thinking.
"Well if Ashton calls you Belsi-"
"No he doesn't."
"-and Arianna calls you Belly-"
"Oh dear god."
"-Surley Bel is the nicest one," He stopped. "Ow!" Ariana giggled but then frowned.
"Belly is a nice nickname."
"If you're naming your stomach, yeah amazing." Calum spoke up. Perrie burst out laughing. We started chatting waiting for Niall to hurry up, even though personally I just wanna get on with this film.
"Hey Perri-" Michael's Australian accent floated throughout the room. Ashton and Calum turned their heads. I lifted mine off Josh's lap. Michael was glaring at me. Not childishly, no. A proper glare.
"What's taking her so lo-" Aaron and Luke stopped behind Michael. They both glared at me. Hey! How come Perrie doesn't get glared at.
Maybe 'cause your head is on Josh's lap.
"Excuse me boys." Niall huskily said. Not that it affect me anyway. Not that I wanted to run into his arms thanking the lord he's here. No...why would I want to do that?
"Gladly." Luke hissed. The three boys moved. After a few seconds a heard a door slam.
"Whose up for a movie?" Niall grinned. I groaned and laid my head in Josh's lap again.