Darlin' Tommo

Chapter 1- Darlin' Tommo

Bella's POV

"Okay here is your money for food and stuff! Oh my baby girl, you're growing up. You sure you you want to go I can tell them to-"

"Mum! I'll be fine." I assured mum with a small smile and a hug. Mum nodded and handed me a picture of my old big brother. Let's just say he's dead and his twin my other older brother, Martin, is in the Military.

"Thanks mama." I said pecking her cheek then walking to the taxi waiting outside for me. I waved one last time before christmas.

***

"Hi!" A cheerful girl greeted me. Oh great a preppy girl! This must be Perrie! "You must be Isabella! I'm Perrie." she gushed taking my bag away from me putting them down infront of a door.

"Umm it's Bella..." I trailed off. She winced and opened my door showing me to the green and white room.

"Well...Bella this is your room. Aaron is the room next to yours mine is-"

"Not to be rude but all I want is some food." I butted in the kind, friendly but EXTREMELY chatty girl. She blushed and hung her head.

"Don't worry Bella she isn't normally like this she's just had some skittles," A deep voice popped into my room. I turned my head to see a tanned tall boy leaning on my door frame. "I'm Aaron." He said. I eyed Perrie then looked back at Aaron.

"Be-"

"Bella, we know girl. So dance? We'll get along." A girl walked out from behind Aaron. Is my room like a meeting place. Damn this place has no sence in privacy.

"Hi...-"

"Danielle." She said. Her frizzy hair hanging down her face. I smiled as I cocked my head to the side. Danielle Peazer?

"Danielle Peazer?!" I asked excited. She nodded and grinned running to me wrapping me up in a big hug. "How's Eleanor?" I asked when I pulled away.

"You can ask her if you're coming to the Bonfire night tonight?" Danielle asked. I gave her a look she smiled and walked out with Aaron. I looked at Perrie and hugged her. I feel so guilty. I was horrible to her at first.

"Okay well us girls need to eat!" Perrie said pulling away more calm now. Aaron and two other boys ran in.

"Food!?" The blonde one asked. He has a quiff and spiked up with the sides longish but short to swoop to the front.

"Ohhh let's go to Starbucks!" The one with long colourful hair shouted! Black with red strikes. He jumped on Aaron who fell on my bed.

"Aaron and you strangers off my bed!" I growled playfully. they jumped up as the blonde one stared at me.

"Hemmings, Luke Hemmings and that is Michael Clifford," The blondie, Luke, introduced.

"Bella Marple," I said nodding giving him a big grin. "Oi, Miss Peazer wanna go to starbucks?" I shouted. A smash answered me in return. All five of us looked at each other before we ran to the kitchen where we saw Danielle on the floor crying with a smashed plate next to her.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked squatting down next to her. She looked up from her phone.

"L-Liam has a n-new girlfriend S-Sophia Smith. He really has m-moved on." She answered. Aaron pulled her onto his kap and rocked her back and fourth.

"Wait who's Liam?" I asked. Danielle shot me a glare.

"Don't you remember, he was my all time biggest crush in high school! Liam Payne!" She said wiping tears from her eyes.