Shouting = Bad Throat

Chapter 6-Shouting = Bad Throat

Niall and I walked into his flat. It was quiet. Silent.

"Here we are." I said. Niall came up behind me.

"Home sweet home." He quoted. I nodded. They boys did this place up very well. The lounge is homely and it had a few quotes hanging on the wall.

The fridge had photos of all their past in it. One of my favourites is where Niall is taking a selfie and he has his guitar in the background. He looks about 13.

I turned around to him and hooked my arms around his neck. His arms linked around my waist.

"So what movies?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Hang over 1&2, Paul, ZombieLand, This Means War, Mean Girls, Grease...Finding Nemo...I think that is it." He said rolling his eyes to the top of his head. I swirled some of his dyed blonde hair around my index finger.

"How about we start if with Mean Girls and end with This Means War?" I asked.

***

"Awe this is so sad!" I pouted. I watched as Tuck started to kiss Lauren. FDR watched on a small computer rolling his lip in and out of his mouth. Soon Tuck started to squash the little cameras hidden in her house. Stopping FDR from watching and preventing.

"What?! It's funny!" Niall exclaimed. I looked at him and paused the movie.

"Okay imagine you and Harry both find a girl you both like. Maybe love. One day you go to work and tell Harry about her he tells you about his 'crush'. Turn your computer screen and both have the same girl on it." I said. He stared at me thinking.

"That's not going to happen." He stated, a massive smirk on his face.

"Hypothetically!" I glared playfully. He leaned over me using his arms to climb on top of me.

"You saying you're hypothetical?" He asks. My eyebrows shot up. Does this mean I win. A plan then popped into my head.

"If I were. I know who I'll choose." I bit my lip scanning Niall up and down. Winking at him.

"Who?" He smirked. He should not of said that. I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer.

"Harry." I whispers in his ear. Niall froze and clambered off me. I played the movie and giggled. I kissed close to Niall's mouth and carried on watching.

****

"Shut up Zayn! I can't believe you!" I heard Perrie cry. I looked at Niall, wide-eyes. He squeezed my hand and gently pushed the door open.

We walked down the narrow hall and pushed the living room door open. Zayn is sat there, on the sofa, with his head in his hands and his knee jogging up and down.

Perrie looked at me. She had tears flowing down from her face.

"Zayn just get out." She ordered. Zayn's head whipped up looking at Perrie deeply. What happened between the two?

"C'mon Perrie, don't be rash. It was just a kiss." My eyes darted to his. I let go of Niall's hand and stormed over to Zayn, pinning him to the wall.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?!" I screamed in his face. His eyes widened and his hands tried to pry me off.

"I said a k-kiss." He stutters. Good he should be scared. Especially from a girl who has been cheated on.

"You dickhead. You cheated on a gorgeous girl! You're just like the rest of them! Scumbags who only crew about how many girls you can bang in a week!" I screamed again. Luke and Aaron then came running in.

"No I'm n-" I glared at Zayn shutting him up.

"No no. Don't be quiet. Finish what you going to say." I let go of him and took a few steps back.

"I'm not like that any-" My fist connected with his face.

"Woah!" Luke came over to me and dragged me away from Zayn. Aaron looked at the two boys.

"Go back to your flat." He spat. They didn't move. "Now!" Zayn picked up his coat and made his way to the door.

"Oh and Zayn!" Perrie called. I looked down knowing what she was going to say.

"Yeah?" He said. Hope filled his voice. His nose has a little blood Trickling down. I winced. I looked down.

"Don't call me." Her voice cracked.

***

Michael rubbed soothing circles on my back. Luke hugged Perrie, rocking her side to side but Aaron stayed put on a chair, frozen.

"It's going to be okay." Luke soothed. I looked at Perrie taking a deep breathe in.

"Is that why you were sad in the café?" I quietly asked, regretting it straight away.

"Of course." He nose scrunched up and her eyes welled. Michael handed me a cough sweet and some water.

"Thank you." I offered him a smile.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you girls." Aaron finally spoke. I didn't look at him. I'm too mad at the moment.

"I'm just going to shoot of to bed." I said. Everyone nodded. I held my glass of water and shakily walked to my room. I laid on the purple cover and sighed.

My phone then buzzed.

From Niall:
I hope your fist is okay. I hope Perrie's heart will be fixed soon? 💔❤️xx

To Niall:
I hope it does. I love that girl and I thought he was perfect for her. I just thought wrong. (You just gave me two kisses babe, do I win?)

I grinned and blushed at the same time.

From Niall:
As much as I want to know what your 💋 taste like. NO! I will never lose! It is a simple kiss on the cheek. Xx

I laughed and held my stomach.

To Niall:
Sure. Does that mean you may like a 💘 a certain someone Mr Emoji Man?

From Mr Emoji Man:
Yeah. Megan Fox! 🐺 xx

To Mr Emoji Man:
Ouch burn! 😂! Goodnight Mr Emoji Man! 🌠🌌🌚🌑

From Mr Emoji Man:
Goodnight Mrs Emoji Lady! Sleep tight, 👸. One night we can watch the stars fall together 🌠 xx

I stared at the screen. What is happening to me?

From Mummy:
Hey honey just a check up! Goodnight, I love you x

To Mummy:
Love you too x

I set my phone down and swallowed. Shouting sure does hurt your throat.

*
*
*
*
*

Me: "Heyyyy! Sorry for such a short chapter. I am here with Harry and Zayn!" I cheered.

Harry: "Hello fans of this wonderful book not about me!"

Zayn: "Wassup?"

Harry: "The sky." *laughs loudly*

Me: "So this chapter...any thoughts? Zayn you first."

Zayn: "Why the hell are me and Perrie broken up! I love her so damn much girl! You better get me and her back together!"

*i hide behind Harry*

*Zayn laughs*

*I sit down*

Me: "Harry?"

Harry: "I think the way Bella is staring realise how she really feels about Niall but is confused about it is good. Also the way we might get a another glimpse of her past."

Me: "Well as it's 20 minutes to midnight see you soon! Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Fan

Bye!"

Zayn and Harry: "Bye!"