Babysitting

Chapter 19-Babysitting

I shot up from bed, my eyes still shut tight as the pounding wouldn't stop. Groaning, I opened my eyes to see the familiar white and green walls, posters and guitar.

Why am I here?

I looked down to see Niall sleeping beside, smiling wide during his sleep.

What happened last night?

I scurried off the bed, thankfully seeing my clothes still on me. I tiptoed out of the room, but I was still peaking through the small gap until a body ran into me.

"Bells, what are you doing up?" His familiar voice spoke. I mentally cursed, however I turned around and grinned up at Harry.

"Hey Haz..." I trailed of, stunned that he caught me I the act of escaping. Harry raised a brow at me. I awkwardly smile at him, hoping he'd get the hint but he still looked confused. "What happened last night?" I asked.

Harry eyes widened, fear and sadness flashed through them. Something big must of happened for him to look scared and me to wake up in Niall's bed with him in the bed.

Harry's hand ran down his face, worry evident on his face.

"You really have no clue?" He asked. I shook my head shrugging.

"The last thing I remember is walking into a club and talking to the bartender." I thought. Harry groaned as he leant against the wall.

"Okay, fine I'll tell you..."

Niall's POV

I awoke from a good night sleep, like no other in ages. My smiled on my face short lived, though, as I saw the empty spot beside me. Where's Bella?

I climbed out of bed, silently walking towards my door, hearing voices getting louder and the whispering getting faster.

"You don't remember any of this happening?" Harry's voice sounded so surprised, is he talking to Bella?

"Harry I would've told you if I did, wouldn't I?" Bella snapped. What are they talking about? I gently pushed my door open, hopefully it won't creak giving away my identity.

"How are you going to tell him?" Harry whispered, sadness seeping through his voice. I heard Bella relieve a big sigh.

"I don't know Harry, I love him so much but I don't know if I can be with him again." My heart shattered into pieces. I sunk down the hallway wall, listening to my sobs which were soon joined by hers.

"Why can't you just give him a chance?" Harry asked slowly. I fell on the floor, curled into a little ball. It was a while before she could respond.

"B-Because-" she paused. "It hurts to much to even look at him!" She burst out crying as did I. It hurts hearing the one person you love above all talking about how she can't take you back. All because you ruined it.

Why the fuck did I have to get drunk that night?! Why didn't I just listen to the boys?! Why am I here?!

"Come on Niall, don't do this," Liam jumped up. "Don't get wasted, she won't   your calls if your pissed." He tried to explain but anger boiled in me.

"I don't care what you fucking think! Stop trying to be the good guy around here okay! Let me do what the fuck I want!" I spat at him. He sighed, backing down but Zayn didn't want this.

"Niall, come on man, if Bella came home and found you drunk God knows what would happen." I glared at him.

"Don't pull the fucking guilt card in me! Don't. Use. Bella. Against. Me!" With that I stormed out the house, a beer bottle already in my hands.