Chapter Two

I woke up bright and early ready for the day. Mum, who was a muggle, had Remus take me. I can't believe they trust him more then me sometimes. I dressed into a red sun dress, my lucky color. That was my only superstition, bad things only seemed to happen when I wore green. I pray I wont be in slythrin. Who knows how I would be treated, brother to genius AND gryffindor Remus Lupin. I think I will just ask the hat to put me in a diffrent house, and that is if he doesn't see my, let's call it fear, of the color green.

I combed my blonde hair and didn't bother putting on make up. I never did, I just didn't see the point in doing so. I then threw it up in a pony tail, showing off my perfect curls and sadly making me look like a girly girl... which I am not. I am anything but one of those girls who twirl their hair around their fingure and giggle like a little girl... but then again I have never been in love. I am a normal girl to say the least. Just plain jane Alexandra.

I skipped down the stairs two at a time, "Allie! You'll hurt yourself please stop!" I heard my mother order, I sighed. I turned on the spot and with a bang I was in the kitchen. I was speacial to say the least, because that wasn't apparation... it was something I had always have been able to do, almost gave my mum a heart attack when I was a baby... One minute she was trying to give me a bath the next minute I was next to Remus in his crib a floor up. I didn't ever want Remus out of my sight.

Then came when we were four, my... my father had offended a werewolf... Greyback... He got to Remus and changed him... I thank god everyday that my brother still breathes with only a few scars on his body.

"Alexandra! How many times have I told you not to do that!" My mother yelled with her hand over her chest, I gave her a lopsided grin and Remus sighed.

"At least one more?" I asked checkily, she gave me a small smile and kissed my head.

"I can't believe that my babies are finally both going off to the same school!" My mother said happily, "Amd Remus keep her in check when you go... and Allie, you can prank... and don't tell your father that I said anything, as long as you keep your grades up you can prank." She said, "You to are such smart kids."

Remus nodded and continued to eat his breakfast, twenty minutes later we were standing by the fire place. Mum insisted on giving us one last hug, and then we travled by Floo Powder to the Leaky Couldron. I almost fell over when we landed. Remus grabbed my shoulders to steady me and all of a sudden there were three boys whistling, Remus climbed out of the fire place and gave them each a man hug.

"Allie, this is James, Peter and Sirius, guys this is Allie." Remus said, I shoch each of the boys hands politly.

"So this is Allie? Is that short for something? Like Alexandra?" James, or at least I think it was James, asked. I glarred at him and felt Remus hold me back.

"Don't..." Remus started, but I had finished the sentence for him.

"I swear to god if you call me Alexandra again I will chop off your man hood and feed them to him." I said pointing from James to Peter, both of their eyes widened and their hands flew to diffrent places. I smirked satisfied and looked at Remus, "Come on Remmy, we got shopping to do."