When in Need of a Lily - Chapter Ten

AN-
Sorry I haven't updated in like almost three weeks! I have been super busy... plus I have my final exams coming up, so once those are done I am hoping to update more often, even if I need a reminder.

~~

So after reading such a loving note from Sirius I tore apart my wardrobe trying to find the perfect thing to wear. I had never thought I would freak out this much over a guy... let alone Sirius Black... but something about him made me question everything... even the color red... and when he was in a room he was the only one there. I can not believe I am falling for the player of the school... I feel stupid because I know that he will hurt me eventually.

I screamed in frustration throwing my clothing into the air. I really need help from a girl right now and I have no one, Lily, and my other room mates who I have started to make friends with, Marlene and Alice, have all gone home for Christmas. I was left wearing one of my red dresses and a warm black coat and some thick heated (by magic) leggings. I looked at the clock, six o'clock. He might have already given up on me.

I rushed down to the edge of the lake and headed towards the shrieking shake terrified of what would come to be this evening... and feeling guilty that I had not told my brother where I would be. He worried about me all the time as I worried about him. It wasn't very like me not to tell him where I would be that evening, but then again I have changed a lot since I came to school here. I think Remus has changed at this school as well.

I made it through the tunnel under the whomping willow looking straight ahead of me. When I made it to the run down house my breathing was heavy and I was shaking. I had never been so afraid, and this was only a date. I know it is stupid. I wish I wasn't afraid like this... there is a war going on out there, and people are dying. I am going to fight in it when I am done school. I will fight for the good.

When I made it to the room Sirius waited in he looked more nervous then myself. I smiled at the thought a stepped into the room slowly, his head instantly shot up and his eyes were on me.

"You came." He said smiling, I nodded and sat in a chair which rested in front of an old table, "You look beautiful."

I laughed, "You know that is one thing I never thought I would hear Sirius Black say to me, "It is after all, something a player would say... if you mean it tell me in what way." I said smirking, I was still unsure about him. The whole time I had known him he had a girl on his arm, usually something in a blonde.

"Alex, you are a beautiful as the night sky. There is no kind of perfect like you, and I hope that one day I can prove to you that this is no joke to me." Sirius said in a mature way, it was odd to hear him talk like that... he was never, well serious. No pun indended.

"Well, you look quite handsome yourself Mr Black." I said smiling and slightly blushing, I am hoping in this light he did not notice my pink face.

"I want to know everything about you." Sirius said smiling, I grinned at him. No one hand really asked me who k was here, they all thought I was just like Remus.

"Where do you want to start?" I asked him, he grinned and took my hand. I knew it would be slightly cold or slightly warm, but never clamy.

"Why red?" He asked me softly, I gave him a short sad smile before looking down to my black lace ups.

"Well... When I was a kid my mum obsessed over it to, she used to dress me in the colour all the time... She's a muggle... And then one day when she didn't dress me in red, well my dad had angered a man named Fenir Greyback... And he got his revenge... I saw him attack Remus while I wore a little green jumper. I couldn't scream... I couldn't move... And there was blood everywhere... Remus... I almost lost him, but my cousins they didn't want anything else to do with him after that... He was judge... That is why he didn't tell you guys in first year... He was scared that if you knew... That you would dump him and tell everyone his secret... He was only a kid..." I said sadly, Sirius wrapped his arm around me and took a deep breath. He kissed my head, "Now I have want to know something about you."