Chapter Nine - Hogwarts Time

So it turns out Remus and his friends had a big fight after I left them. After that they were all trying to hang out with me and I was like no because I was reading my book that was about people like me. It turns out we are all related somehow and that this book updates itself on its own. It read that there are only two of my, I guess people alive today. Me, with my many powers, and Remus, who apparently, is what they call a teacher. He has the ability to teach people really well... maybe that is why my brother is so smart.

"Alex?" Sirius asked me, I mumbled a 'mhm', he continued, "I haven't gone on a date since the beginning of October." I nodded absentmindedly, "So will you go on a date with me now?"

It is a week before Christmas break. Remus has made up with his friends and has been pestering me about whether or not I am staying for the break or not so he can let mum and dad know what we are doing. I still have yet to make my mind up about this decision.

"Alex?" Sirius asked again, I shushed him, "Alex..." I shushed him once again, "Alex!?"

"I am thinking." I said, he gave me an odd look and was quite for another few seconds.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me, I couldn't help but laugh... and neither could Lily who was sitting next to me on the couch constantly asking me what I was reading. I think she wanted to borrow the book.

"I am thinking about Christmas and whether or not I am going to stay for the holidays." I told him, "And why you want to date me in the first place, if you can come up with a reasonable reason I will go on a date with you."

He nodded and ran up to his room, so one problem was dealt with. Lily was still staring at my book though, the candle I had lite beside me was blown out from her heavy breathing. I looked at her with my eye brows raised.

"Can I..." She asked, I shook my head. "Oh..."

So Lily stalked off sadly and I went back to my book, one that held possibly both me and Remus' biggest secrets. I am currently reading all about my great great great something grandmother... and that is when I turned the page in horror.

'Alexandra May Black (nee Lupin)-

Born to Lyall and Hope Lupin (nee Howell) is the youngest child and strongest peritum alive.'

I slammed the book shut gasping for breath. Why... why did it say I married a Black? How is that possible... Sirius is not the commitment type, I have seen and heard that from countless girls... what is so different about me...

I need to get rid of this book. It is a danger. It shows to much about the future... there were more records, more then just me and Remus... there was Samantha Weasley... and Rosanna Weasley... there were more after that...

I stood up and ran out of the common room the book in hands. I made it to the room of requirement. I had found out that was the name of the room I found the book in after some more research. I paced three times in front of it and placed it safely on another object, a tiara of sorts with an eagle on it.

A week later I sat in my room watching Lily pack up her bags. "It is only going to like, you, Sirius and Remus here over the break for Gryffindor." She told me, I nodded. I was distracted by the letter that was delivered to me early that morning. It was from Sirius. I was waiting for Lily to leave before reading it.

"Well, I am all packed, I will see you in the new year Al." She told me, I gave her a quick hug and waved her off. I locked the door behind her and opened the envelope.

'Well Lupin, you can be happy. You have given me a real difficult task here, I have never been real good with expressing my feelings. Let me start by telling you this is not some game to me. The minute I saw you that day in Diagon Alley I knew it was you. Not the you that was Remus's sister. The you that finally changed something inside of me. I fought it though. I always thought of you as that girl, the one Remus would kill me for hurting. The thing is I don't want to hurt you or just use you.

'It was a challenge not to show you my feelings. You are unlike any other girl I have ever known. I have never seen you afraid. I know you anger easily, and I promise that I will try to be kind and of course, the same me at the same time. I know not to change for someone... I have been told that before.

'I do like you... if not something more... So what I am asking here Alex, is well, I am asking for a shot. Please, one date? I will be waiting in the shrieking shack tonight from 5-midnight, if you don't show I will know...

S.B'

Now the only question was... do I go?

Hope Weasley and the Ghost Girl Book One, that is the sequel to Rosanna Black is Back. Please check it out.