Chapter Fourteen - What to Believe

'Dear Allie,

Please please please reply to my letters Al, I am so so sorry... it wasn't me I swear! I love you Allie, that girl had me under a love potion! I would never ever cheat on you! I love you far to much... please write Al, please, I can't live without you. You are my world Al. I hope you know that, I really do.

Please write Allie... or agree to see me in person. Let me show you how much I love you. 

S.B."

There was a light knock on my bedroom door and my fragile mother stepped in. Her skin extremely pale and dark bags resting under her eyes. "Allie, honey, you've been crying again... you must have really loved this boy..."

I let out a light sob, "I told him about my powers mum... I told him about them and then he went off with another girl and claims that she gave him a love potion!" I let out another loud blubber, "I miss him though..."

She ran her slim fingers through my hair, "Have  you talked to him since you saw him and this girl?" She asked me, "Maybe its best if you just hear him out..."

"I didn't want to date him at first mum! Every girl in my year told me that he was a player... but I thought he had changed... I mean, I..." I was crying to much to continue, but my mother simply hugged me.

"I hate seeing you, my strong independent daughter, this way. It kills me more than I am already with the cancer..."

More tears welled up in my eyes, "Mum... Your not dying." I struggled to say, "You can't..."

"Dying is natural Allie... I just hope I can hold out to see you and Remmy have kids..." She hesitated saying Remus as we both knew that if he had kids there was a chance of them having the same sickness as him. 

I hugged my mother tighter, "I don't know what to do mum..."

She laughed, "Well I do. You are going to sit down and invite that boy over here and talk to him, and if he hurts you in anyway it wont be you or your brother who hurt him. It will be me with a rather large knif..."

"Mum!" I gasped, she smiled and stood up and grabbed my ink and parchment.

"Get writing Alexandra, or else maybe you will..."

I giggled and nodded, "Thanks mum." I whispered, "I love you."

She smiled and nodded before exiting my room, I could hear her yelling at my brother through the walls about having chocolate stains on his sheets again... and I couldn't help but laugh about that either. My family was something else...

'Dear Sirius,

I will give you a chance to explain. This doesn't mean anything yet though... you really hurt me. I understand what the term heart break means now because of you... I hope you know that. 

Allie.'

I nodded and the letter and looked over to my owl, "You know who to..." I breathed, and with a hoot I watched as she flew off and I continued to watch until she was no longer in sight.

I was awoken that night by a knocking on my window.... I looked over to see someone on a broom outside. Sirius.

I almost screamed when I saw him, but stopped myself and walked over to the window and opened it up. "What the hell Sirius? It's the middle of the night!"

He had a sheepish grin on his face, "Well... This was on my way to the Potters... I'm leaving home... Reg put that girl up to it... apparently he didn't like me dating a half blood..."

I glared at him, "Why should I believe you?" I asked him, hands on my hips and sass dripping over each word.

Sirius smiled, "Because I didn't lie to you that day by the lake Allie. You are my princess and I want more than anything in this world to be your prince. I love you with ever fiber of my being and even sometimes I wonder if that is enough. You are special and weird and amazing all at the same time... I have only met one other person who loves chocolate as much as you, and that would be your brother... I love it when you smile and when you laugh it is the most amazing sound..." He took a breath, "I love you Allie. I want to be with you more than anything in the world... I want you to be my wife one day and the mother to my children... Even if you want to name them Samantha, Rosanna and Isabella...."

I gasped, "You remembered the names..." 

Sirius nodded rabidly, "I remember everything you have ever told me since the day we met Al, I have always thought you were beautiful... I suppose you could say it was what muggles call it... Love at first sight..."

I took a shaky breath, "You promise that it wont happen again?" I asked him, "Because I can't go through that again Sirius Black... I swear...."

He smiled, "I swear that one day you will be Alexandra Black." He said with a smirk on his face, "So what do you say?"

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! YAY

FAVOURITE CANDY?

FAVORITE HARRY POTTER BOOK?

FIFTH YEAR IS DONE... WHAT IS THERE TO COME IN SIXTH?

HAPPY THURSDAY