Sumitraji looks at Sana who is looking towards her with an upset face. Running her hand over her hair, she says,"My daughter is very strong. She can keep the fast. I know. Shini you take me to shopping tomorrow." Sid and Shini look at each other as Sana hugs Sumitraji. Shini asks,"Shopping kyun?" Sumitraji smiles and says,"It's Sana's first Karva Chauth. I need to give her few things." Sana excitedly claps her hands like a kid saying,"Wow! I will get gifts. I love gifts.. see Sidharth, varta is good. One day fast will work as a dieting and I will get gifts from Maa. Abb bolo that I shouldn't keep!" Sid getting up from the chair says,"Yeah right right.. enjoy your gifts.." He whispers in her ears before leaving,"Jab bhook lage tab rote huye mat ana mere pass." He leaves grinning at Sana who looks at him with an scrowl on her face.

Sid returns home to find a group of ladies inside the living room. He looks around to find almost all the women of the society, talking, eating and putting mehendi(henna)on each other's palm. Finding him entering Sumitraji says,"Sid you go to your room, I am sending the tea there." Sid looks at her and asks,"What is going on here? Sana kahan hai?" Khanna aunty replies for her,"Sana is here with us, putting mehendi. Sana putra, Sid toh tujhe naa dekhe toh pagal ho jata hai..kitna pyar karta hai." Sid eyes fall on Sana, sitting beside Khanna aunty, blushing as her daughter Daljeet puts henna on her hand. He lowers his head and quickly goes into his room.

Sana enters the room late after the ladies leave. She is giggling as she sits on the bed with a thud. Sid is reading a book sitting on the desk. Sana shakes her feet that has the anklets given by Sid. She wants his attention but does not get. She then gets up and puts her arms around Sid's neck and says," Kullu gussa hai? Baat kya hai?" "Nothing. Just that you know I don't like those women. And I wanted to see you.", says Sid. Sana puts her face above his head and kisses him," Aww.. mela bebu mele ko misss kiya.." She starts to giggle again and then showing her palms she say,"It's my first Karva Chauth, so everyone was here. You know usually ladies celebrate it together. They will come tomorrow too. Leave that. Have you seen my henna design? It's beautiful na? Haye, chalo so jaye. I have to get up early in the morning. Please tum mujhe utha dena.."

Sana gets into the bed and looks at Sid,"Arey, come na..I am waiting for you." Sid replies,"You sleep na. I want to read." "No..no you are coming now. You don't need to read anything. Ah..aan..please na.. come na.. I can't sleep without you.", cries Sana. Sid says,"Arey, ajeeb jabardasti hai? I 'll come when I will feel like.." "Siiiddarrthh..tumhara hamesha kuch jyada hota hai.. come na..please.. I am feeling sleepy.. Why do I have to request you all the time for everything? Tumhe kasam lage meri..", says Sana in a childish tone. Sid taking a deep breath, gets up and switching off the lights comes and lies down near Sana. She puts her hand over him saying,"Don't move, my henna will get spoilt. Okay." "What?", asks Sid and Sana starts to giggle. Sid says,"You are torturing me.. come to bed, don't move.. " Sana says,"Husbands should accept this much torture afterall their wives are keeping fast only for them..Isn't it?" Sid replies,"Sahi hai! Now please sleep." But Sana starts again,"You know what Khanna aunty was saying, we make the most beautiful pair." "Hmm..", replies Sid and Sana continues,"You know Maa has got me a gorgeous saree. It is red and has the most intricate embroidery work." "Hmm..", says Sid and Sana says again,"You know Papa used to keep fast for Maa along with her. Isn't it romantic? Papa also used to get some gift for her. I mean it is such a sweet gesture. Like sooo romantic.. You are his son and you know I think you are also very romantic. Like who had expected you to go all the way to Coorg just because I had caught cold? You are very sweet but your Papa was even sweeter.. Like.." "Sana you need to get up before sunrise and I know I have to wake up before you so that I can call you up. So my sweet talkative wife.. apni sweet gatha baad mein karna abhi so jao..like please..", interrupts Sid. Sana opens her mouth again but Sid puts his hand saying,"Shh.. chup.."

"Baby! Get up baby! Uth jao.. Sargi khani hai na..", says Sid shaking the shoulder of Sana the next morning. "Hmm.. one second.. please.. ", says Sana. "No. No more seconds. Maa has already got up.", says Sid. Sana does not get up until Sumitraji comes and wakes her up. Sid shakes his head thinking how many times he had tried but it didn't work and Maa just called her once and she left the bed immediately to take her bath.