Chapter 19: The innocent wolf does not exist

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." Duan Yujing smiled intently, and he ran over and blocked Qingge's mouth directly. He felt restless in his hands. He reached into his clothes and walked on the skin with his thin cocoon fingers.

"Yeah!" Qingge opened his eyes in surprise, speechless in his mouth, and sorrowed in his heart. Why did Jing Ge be sultry during the day? Does Jing Ge want to do it here? Does he refuse or agree? Reject it, but look forward to it, agree, this is still a public place, he can't think warmly to this point!

Qingge is wearing a zipper sportswear today. Duan Yujing saw Qingge's expression, and he didn't reject it. He was surprised. He seemed to be tangled. He couldn't help laughing. This little thing didn't know that his presumptuousness was his time. He is used to it, and he will not get angry if he eats it. He tore off half the zip of his clothes and shifted his position to his collarbone.

"Jing ... Jing Ge, be gentle." Qingge slumped on the chair, letting his lover make traces on his collarbone and want to cry without tears. What kind of bad habit is Jing Ge, big dog? Why always like to plant strawberries on him, and it is not easy to eliminate.

"Baby, alright." Duan Yujing smiled and helped him pull up the zipper thoughtfully, which covered the scenery of the collarbone. In fact, it is visible from his perspective, and surely there is no pure wolf in the world.

Qingge looked at him resentfully: "Jing Ge, don't engage in a surprise attack, it scared me to death, thinking that we are here, and I've been tangled for a while." Qingge forgave him generously, alas, the old virgin ** Maybe it's a little stronger. As a considerate Golden Master (?), He has to take care of it. Wrong, isn't YuJing  five years older than him? How old is it? He can't hurt my small body!

"It turns out that the my baby doesn't reject, so lets try it next time?" Duan Yujing hooked his lips and patted the chair under him. Come with you, let's fight for it once. "

Qingge obediently drilled over, the two exchanged positions, Duan Yujing drove directly to the company. Qingge reached out and touched his collarbone, and sighed unconsciously.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Duan Yujing kept an eye on Qingge's movements and asked him with a sigh.

"Jing Ge, are you really twenty-three? Why so childish, I can't count the big and small marks on my body. This marks only disappeared yesterday. You printed it again." Righteously blamed him.

Duan Yujing was a little embarrassed, "Isn't my ID card with you? Do you say I'm twenty-three? And don't you say you're my person? Then I can't stamp it?" Said It was already lamenting to the back, and pitifully kiss him off.

There was a villain in Qingge's heart saying that he shouldn't believe him. He was forced to pretend, but what he said turned out to be: "It seems to be the same, then you can stamp it if you want to stamp it." My heart was comforting myself, Jing Ge works so hard, let him let him, seal a thing or something, is nothing.

Therefore, "Little White Face" Duan Yujing confronted the "Little Golden Master" Qingge and won.

The car was quiet again, Qingge held his mobile phone and kept poking, sometimes frowning and thinking, Duan Yujing looked at all this, and his face was always a coy smile.

"Baby, it's here." Duan Yujing parked his car, took Qingge directly from the special elevator to the president's office, and took out a suit from the lounge. "Go and take a bath, don't take too long."

"Well, it's just slimy." Qingge said with a smile, throwing all the hats and watches on the sofa, and ran to the small bathroom. Because the company was just set up before, when he was very busy, I often stayed up late to work overtime, Duan Yujing would go home late, so when my brother was not at home, he stayed in the company for the most time, and he had everything for daily use here.