My dress and my hair style. Today I did a little makeup .

Then my phone buzz up , I saw message from Vir
It said ' I have sent my driver and he will escort you to the venue and I will meet you there . Okay '

After I bid my brother goodbye,  I came outside saw a limo waiting . God , rich people. Then I went inside and after that the driver escort me to the hall where party is being held . I could here their noise from outside and then the door opened and I stepped inside everything went silent and everyone attention was on me but I didn't show any nervousness but scanned the room looking for Vir and then I saw him walking towards me and so did I.  It was like deja vu  . I smiled and saw he looked handsome and sexy if I might add.

 I smiled and saw he looked handsome and sexy if I might add

And here we go again we matched . As he reached me he circled an arm in my waist and said in my ear" you look gorgeous , beautiful and ravishing.  You know I have to act like an bodyguard and control myself from killing the men that are looking at you"

I snorted a little said " oh really handsome and that men will be men. They can't control their hormones even if they are old"

He chuckled said " then you must know how much self control I have muster to stand beside you amore"
I frowned what did he meant and then he  said " oh my innocent amore "
Then I understood what he meant and my ear went red .

Then he said " come let's meet some friends "

With that I saw two men taking with a women who had eye like Vir. Then when we came near them .

Girl said " oh, how I was waiting to meet you after my sister lily returned home and I like your dress , you look sexy .  "

I frowned she said " oh let me introduce myself I am Rose , Xavier elder sister "

Oh i said " i am Anwesha Ghosh,  nice to meet you "

And she said "this is my husband "

Pointed to the big guy beside him . He smiled and said " I am Danny "

I smiled and beside him , the man spoke " i am jack "
I returned his handshake . I then frowned thinking I felt I know these men from somewhere. Then it struck they were their in the alley when I saved the girl in my first day.

I said " good to meet you too second time"

Now they frowned and jack said " I would have remembered some gorgeous beauty like you even though I am gay . "

I smirked and said " you couldn't see my face that's why in alley , while you were watching the action and then you were the one who lastly executed my plane "

Their eyes widened and rose frowned said " can anyone tell me what happening "

After we finished telling our first meet , she chuckled said " you are some badass dressed in pretty clothes "

I winked and said " no one knows me"

Then Vir took me introduce to some of his business partners and they complimented me and I smiled in return.

Then rose came said" let's go  to drink , "

I said " oh, no I don't drink sorry "

She said " oh , its alright , accompany me atleast"

I nodded and said " vir I am going with rose "

He nodded.  After that she was grabbing the drinking while I was leaning in the nearest wall . Then I saw a man approached,  I felt him strangely familiar,  then he spoke " hi I am Rohan Ghoshal , vice ceo of Carter Corp , who might be you beautiful"

Wait what Rohan, oh no maybe he is another one .he looks handsome but not as Vir.

Then I said " I am Anwesha Ghosh, well you are an Indian too"

He replied " yes , I am from west bengal specifically "

Holy shit , I told " don't tell me you studied in **************school"

His eyes widened said " are you Anwesha Ghosh when I left the school "

I nodded and he smiled said " you have grown more beautiful  "

I chuckled and said " you look handsome too and what do you remember class leader priyanka who had crush on you and jealous of us cause we fought for silly things and being partner"

He laughed and said " and what are you still the cool girl and threaten boys to leak their secrets "

I said " oh and I am honest too you know I have not revealed those silly badboy secret. Are you still the wolf in sheep cloths "

He chuckled said " maybe , but will you have dance with me"

I was going to reply when a arm circle my waist and I knew its Vir,  vir said " no, she is my date , i am taking her. Excuse her"

Without another word he separated me from him and rose also accompanied me and then rose said " who was he "

I laughed and said " what a coincidence you know yesterday only I talked about him and I meet him. Did lily told you about my weird love life"

Rose chuckled said " yup "

I said " then you must know Rohan Ghoshal , the guy that I hated and later we developed crush and he left " she nodded " so this guy was Rohan and we were just discussing our school days and he asked me to dance ,I was about to reply no but Vir came"

Vir still had his arm around me and kept his head on my shoulder from behind and rose said " did you develop crush again cause he is quite handsome "
I laughed said " nope not 1%" cause I have one I love already.

Vir said in my ear" good, now let's go I am very tired and tomorrow we have to go to Italy "

I nodded said " okay let's depart "

We bid good bye to his friends and rose, danny and jack .

Xavier POV

I was waiting for amore in party when the door opened and everything went silent and I saw amore , I must say my heart stopped beating and Jesus how hot, sexy , beautiful and gorgeous she looked still elegant and every men's attention was on her  but she was not giving them any heed and was scanning the hall room , then I walked towards her as soon as she saw me she smiled and started walking towards me and all the men were whispering who was this beautiful , want to fuck her , would make her them , I felt like to kill each one and girls gave him jealous or adoration look. This girl was mine .

After that I took her around introducing and after which rose took her but then I saw a man talking so I took her from him.

Then I put my head no her shoulder taking her scent of lavender, coconut ,jasmine which relaxed me then I got angry when I got to know the person was once crush and then she told she doesn't have crush on him anymore. I liked that fact but couldn't keep calm so I told her that we need to go and she agreed.

We went she doesn't know , that I had already talked to her parents about my feelings and her brother was very supportive but said will not leave me alive if I broke her heart or hurt her and same goes for her father . I must say her father was intimidated and serious person , though he jokes he is smart and Cunning.  Then her mother is very sweet and caring,  she asked me about my lifestyle and then gave me a lecture on health life and told must take care of my body . Though she spoke in bengali , hindi and English mix to make me understand.  I could feel her motherly nature from video call.