We Meet Again, My Friend

Start from the beginning

Mallow rejoiced and enthusiastically said "I'll work hard and in time, Aina Cafeteria will be the most popular restaurant entertaining both people and Pokemon!"

I was amazed. I praised "That's so cool!!! I had sparkles in my eyes. Hapu had red on her cheeks. I asked concerned for my friend "You okay Hapu? You're a little red."

Hapu somehow blushed and replied back "Thank you. And Ash, don't worry, I'm fine."

I thought 'Well, if she says so.' Suddenly, mist started to roll covering the area. I looked around and quickly instructed "Pikachu, Torracat, Rotom, stay close. Let's try to find our friends."

My Pokemon friends nodded and we started to walk. I moved carefully through the mist calling out my friend's names "Kiawe?! Lana?! Sophocles?! Mallow?! Lillie?! Hapu?! Where are you guys?!" My Pokemon called as well.

Suddenly, Torracat looked up startled before running off as fast as it could.
"Torracat! Wait!" I yelled desperate not to lose anybody in this thick mist.

I ran with Pikachu and Rotom buzzing through. I called "Don't run off! We must stay together!"

Suddenly, Torracat stopped running and started to yowl. "Torracat!!!" I said running to kneel beside my Pokemon who is desperately yowling.

I asked "What's the matter?" Torracat lifted it's paw gesturing to more mist in front of us.

I looked closely and I saw a shadow approach us. It got closer and I saw that it was Stoutland, Torracat's guardian. "Stoutland?" I asked not sure if what happened in front of me is true. Torracat happily ran towards it's guardian nuzzling Stoutland in the process. Torracat joyfully purrs.

"Wow! It's Stoutland!" I said not feeling doubt and stepped forward to pet Stoutland while Pikachu chirped happily.

"This is amazing!" Rotom exclaimed taking pictures.

I thought 'If Stoutland is here, then..... Never mind, he's back with his friend now.' Suddenly, there was an oh-so-familiar silhouette in the mist.

Lucario's POV
I appeared in front of Ash who had his face full of shock. I greeted "Good day Ash."

Ash ran towards me. He motioned for a hug but Ash stopped and said "Oh, I forgot you don't like hugs. Sorry." Ash scratched the back of his head.

Sir Aaron then joined us "He's a bit of a grouch. I'm sorry as well."

I saw Master Aaron and said "Master, you're here as well."

My master nodded and he looked at Ash who stared in awe and admiration. Ash exclaimed "It's Sir Aaron! The Legendary Hero of Rota!"

My master chuckled and greeted "Good day, Young Ash. I heard a lot about you from Lucario here."

Ash replied "Hello Sir Aaron. Ummm, I really wanted to meet the both of you and I finally met you." Ash looked excited.

Pikachu came happy to see me "Pikachu!!! (Lucario!!!)"

I greeted back politely "Good day to you Pikachu. I see you've been doing well." Pikachu started to do buff poses. I mentally chuckled.

Ash's POV
I saw Torracat looking at the Legendary Heroes curiously. I introduced "Sir Aaron, Lucario, this is one of my friends, Torracat." I looked at Torracat and continued "Torracat, this is Sir Aaron and Lucario. They're so cool because they saved people."

Sir Aaron asked "Cool? We're cold?"

Lucario replied "Master, it's this generation's way of saying amazing." Suddenly Torracat started using the moves Fire Fang, Flame Charge, Revenge, and Ember. I smiled at the sight proud of the efforts Torracat did to show it's progress to Stoutland.