We Meet Again, My Friend

This takes place in the Pokemon Sun and Moon Series in Episode 108 entitled "Memories in the Mist."

Hi there! Thanks so much for checking this out this simple one-shot. I hope you enjoy! If you're interested in my stories, go check out my other book entitled "I'm Back, Alola." A big thanks to sunsetsiren for letting me borrow a few parts from one of her stories. Go check out her stories as well! I've got some parts of this one-shot from one of her short stories entitled "You can find memories, family, love and the truth in the mist" in her work called "Ash and Gladion short stories". Let's get on with the story.

Ash's POV
"When Mallow was younger, her mother got really sick and passed away." Lana informed our group of friends. "I'm going to talk to her." Lana said voice full of concern.

I offered to go to cheer up Mallow as well. Lana assured me "I've got this though, Ash." I nodded seriously and Lana ran outside to comfort our friend.

There was silence and Sophocles skeptically commented "Can you really meet someone you hold dear who is dead in Tapu Fini's mist?"

Hapu wisely answered "Yes you can but you must be aware that if you can't accept they're dead or can't let them go after you meet them, then you may not return back to our own world." Everyone gulped at the fact.

I was in deep thought 'Someone you can meet from the dead huh?' I subconsciously muttered the last part "Lucario....."

Kiawe asked pulling me back to reality "What was that Ash? I didn't quite hear that."

I waved both of my hands in front of me and shrugged "It's nothing." The thought was still in my mind. An hour later.....

Mallow's POV
Lana and I came back to the Pokemon Center. Hapu noticed us and announced "Now that everyone's here, let's go to my farm." Everyone soon noticed us and followed Hapu.

On our way there, I apologized "I'm deeply sorry to cause worry for everybody." I paused and turned to Tsareena looking at her sincerely "Especially you Tsareena, I'm okay now." I said.

"Tsaree-Reena! (Glad you're alright!) Tsareena chirped and smiled at me.

Kiawe said "It's alright Mallow."

"Kiawe's right Mallow." Lillie said looking really determined for some reason.

Ash cut in and asked Hapu "Hapu, what are we gonna do when we get to your house?"

"Well, I'll need some help planting the Poni radish seeds and watering them after." Hapu stopped and placed a smile on her face while she continued "I'm so happy to have friend's over. It's been a long time since visitors came." Hapu's eyes gleamed.

I happily replied to her statement "We're happy to help." I beamed just as we reached Hapu's homey house. Later~

Ash's POV
After Hapu showed how to carefully plant the seeds and fetch water from the well, everybody with their partners started to work. All of us put the seeds on the burrowed soil while our Pokemons covered it with soil. After planting, all of us fetched water to water the newly planted seeds.

Half of us struggled a little with the heavy buckets. I saw Mallow asking our host "How do you do this everyday, Hapu?"

"Working with Grandpa, I gained a lot of upper body strength." Hapu said proudly.

Lillie commented "I've read about this in a book. You gain experience with time. Hapu spent lots of time with his Grandpa working so she gained experience. This can be applied to working."