What?!!

Shivaay pinned her to the near by wall.

He rubbed his cheeks on her cheeks..

She clutched her kurti..

He took some haldi and smoothly applied it around her slender waist and her back.

He took his face to crock of her neck taking her exotic fragrance..

He rubbed his cheeks on her.

She held his shoulder tight as her legs were not strong enough to tolerate this sensation..

Shivaay sat on his knees. He placed open mouth kisses on her waist making her hold him right.
He rolled his tongue in her navel making her go insane..

Standing up on his feet he took her lips in his. Kissing her like there's no tomorrow..

Breaking the kiss he moved to her neck. Kissing and biting her soft  skin making her moan crazily.

Annika- shiv, hame chal na chahiye

He looked at he, her cheeks had a shade of natural pink which would make any man lose his sanity..

He simply carried her to the washroom turning on the tap.

He rubbed her face, her bare back and her waist washing of the haldi..

She pulled him up kissing him hell out.

Breaking the kiss he pinned her to the wall, the running water was just adding fire..

He turned her in a back hug running his hands from her shoulder to her palm rubbing off her haldi. She just put her weight on him as she was too lost in the moment.

He turned her making her face him. He slowly rubbed her waist kissing the water droplets over.

Standing up he sucked the water on her neck.

Not being able to take this  Annika hugged him tight hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Shivaay- change karlo, tume sardi lag jayega..

Annika wasn't even looking at him as her cheeks had turned red..

He left smiling, he knew that controlling himself was necessary to make sure she wasn't feeling uncomfortable. He knew there was no discomfort in between them but whenever they take the next step it'll always be with her acceptance not before that. Even though controlling himself was the world most difficult and impossible looking task, he was ok with it.

Annika was still in a puddle. Whatever happened was the first time they were so much into eachother. This leval of intimacy was new. She knew she was ready to step ahead the next level but for now she had better things to look at.

She looked at her self in the mirror. The pink hue on her cheek, the red hickey mark on her neck which would be clearly visible to anyone.. Stupid Singh Oberoi she thought.

She quickly changed and made sure she hide each and every mark of the wild man🤭..

She simply wore a yellow off shoulder anarkali suit and got down.

Kushi- ye change kyu kiya baccha

Annika- wo bhabi, mere dress pe juice gir gaya tha

Shivaay- haww dekar pena chahiye na Annika! Bacchi ho kya

Annika- accha me ne kiya ya appne

Shivaay- mene kya kiya?

Kushi- ha anu Shivaay ne kya kiya?