Shivika meet ????❤????

Annika's flight landed in Bangalore. She came down opened her arms feeling the fresh air. She was indeed missing her parents,Bhais and bhabis and dadi. She never left her home for more than a few days but in that also she called her Bhai and bhabis 3to4 times a day and video call every night without fail. Not being able to even listen to their voice was surely a big punishment. But taking her family as her strength not as weakness she wanted to start her new journey.

Shivaay reached to the airport. As soon as he set foot in the airport both Annika and shivaay felt a sudden connect but shrugged it off. Annika and shivaay were coming from opposite direction fiddling with their phones. Annika wanted to book a cab while shivaay was checking his mails. That's when Annika's leg twisted and before she touch the ground shivaay caught her. Unknowingly both of their phones clicked each other ( don't ask me how😉😉). Annika hold SHIVAAY'S shirt tightly we're as shivaay tighten the hold on her waist. Annika slowly opened her eyes feeling no ground. Saw in the beautiful green/blue(yaar shivaay ki aankhon ka colour kya hi???) eyes. Shivaay saw her cute innocent face they have cute eyelook which was broken by the flight announcement to check-in.

Shivaay- helped her stand straight and said careful ms.beautiful with a smile

Annika- thank you mr.handsom😃

Shivaay- by the way hi🙋 I am .......

Annika- stop !!!do you believe in destiny? 🤔🤔

SHIVAAY- ya but why did you ask 🤔

Annika- so listen we won't introduce ourselves to each other. Let's see if we can meet even after not knowing each other.

SHIVAAY- ok sounds interesting. I'm in

Annika- so pinky promise no cheating she asked with a cute pout

SHIVAAY- chuckled at her cuteness and asked what's a pinky promise.

Annika- you don't even know that wait I will show you and show him pinky promise.

shivaay smiled at her cuteness and made a pinky promise.

Annika- u know you can never break pinky promise she told with a puppy face.

SHIVAAY-ok baba I won't break your pinky promise. But ya I will wait and I am sure that I will meet you again. So till then he went towards her slowly kissed her forehead. I will be waiting for you Ms beautiful and went away as he got a call from Mishra to come to the gate no5 but not before winking her while her cheeks turned little pink

Annika pov

What just happened now I met a stranger hugged him he kissed me and I I didn't say a word. But there is something in him and his eyes it was like anyone can dive 🏊 in it. And his smile awwwww katilana hi. I just want to meet him again and again she said dreamingly. Shit what yaar annika you just met him and already started dreaming.

She slapped her self and booked a cab.

SHIVAAY'S pov
Oh my God I just met her. oh what happened was when I held her close to me when she opened her eyes wow and her innocent smile cute talk yaar I don't know what I am feeling now but what ever it is I feel it is the best feeling in my life. Don't know when again I will meet that cute and innocent and sweet and was going on dreaming when he was brought to reality by Khanna.

SHIVAAY- giving a deadly glare 😡😡to Khanna for destroying his sweet dreams of his newly found attraction .
Khanna😦😦😦😦😦 scared as his boss's looks are good enough to kill the poor fellow.

Mishra who was witnessing all this thought to interfere

Mishra- sir let's go as it's time to our flight and our names are being announced.

SHIVAAY singed and left and Khanna thanked Mishra and both went behind there boss.
______________________________________________________
Annika came to the flat. It was a simple 2bhk flat.
The time was 3 O'Clock in afternoon. She was feeling hungry but had to take a bath first. When she saw the entire house she thought to change the interior of the house. But for now she was in shortage of money and chuckled as she was a girl who carried card everywhere till yesterday but now........hmmmmm.
So she took out her phone and thought to first eat something and tapped foodpanda app ordered food.
She was now thinking about what is going to do as a job. She wanted to open a event management company. But who will trust her enough to give her a chance. Thinking about this she taught to roam around the city maybe that might help her to distract herself as she is feeling very low without her bhaiya's.
_______________________________________________________
Here shivaay reached the hotel room booked for him. One room was booked for khanna and mishra.
Meeting was in the evening. From the hole journey shivaay thoughts were only around his ms.beautiful (annika) . He just wanted to konw about her which was not that diffecult for the great sso to find but the pinky promise he made the cute face asking him not to break her promise making him helpless 😣. He closed his eyes to sleep but again her face blocking his sleep. Thinking how stburn she is why is she disturbing my sleep. God pls i want to see her once pls...............🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
As if the god heard him his phone slipped his ✋ hand and he took and was just going through when he found..............................

What did shivaay find????
Who will help annika?????
How will shivika meet again????

The vm above is not done by me credits to one who made it............
So here is another update. Being shivika lover i have read many ff's which are way more beautiful.
But just wanted to give shivika meet my own touch.
I hope it was not dissappointing .

So coming back about the updates guys I have some personal issues. I am shifting my house and also I am also working in the office. So thoda slow hosaktha hi.
But not to worry I'll make sure that I give you update once a week Thursday.
Target-40 votes+4followers ( I have 32followers hi)

Please complete the target to encourage me.
Love you all
Pari❤❤❤❤❤