Rishta but kiska?

Annika couldn't sleep all night, her tears didn't let her sleep. She decided to end this drama tomorrow itself. She messaged about the last plan to her family. Karthik was the happiest one, annika smiled seeing her brother happy.

She wiped her tears of and cuddled her Pihu.

Annika- I know Pihu, my Shiv is not bad. I know he is just insecure. But this is not the way to express right. How can he even think I can cheat him? Doesn't he trust me enough??

Thinking all this she fell asleep..

It was 7in morning. Annika woke up, today was a important day after all. But she wanted to meet shivaay before he wakes up.

She freshen up and went out. She knew her brother's would be breaking sweat in gym while bhabi's would be sleeping.

She tip toed to shivaay's room, he was sleeping on his stomach with mouth slightly open

She tip toed to shivaay's room, he was sleeping on his stomach with mouth slightly open.  She covered him with duvet. Kissing his forehead, she was about to peck his lips but the bad odor of alcohol stopped her from doing so.

Annika- all your questions will be answered today Shiv. Me gussa hu appse bohot hurt Kiya Apne muje. Par kya Karu pyaar bhi to itna Karthi hu me appse. Let's see how you'll gain my forgiveness this time. All the best love....

She kept the lemonade on the bed side table. She was about to leave when shivaay unconsciously held her fingers..

Annika- abb muje Jana hoga Shiv.

She free her hands and went out.

As she stepped out with in 5-6mins shivaay woke up with a heavy head..

Shivaay- muje eisa kyu Laga ki Anu yaha thi? Why is my head spinning? I was near the Juhu beach how did I land up here?
He saw the lemonade next to him, without any further thinking he gulped it down. Last night forlashes kept running in his mind

Shivaay- what the hell did I do? How can I speak like this?  I never wanted to blurted out things this way! Even after all this she bought me home when she could have left me there itself. I need to apologise, I need to tell her that whatever rubbish I spoke was out of my anger, my jealously and insecurity. And this stupid alcohol added up! How can I talk to my Barbie doll like that! Whatever the matter might be I know she can't love anyone other than me, then how the hell could I speak like that.. what exactly happened last night..

I was hurt seeing Annika and karthik, then I went to juhu to calm my self so I don't hurt Anu. Then I met ragini near the bar..

Flashback;
Shivaay was feeling low so he went to the bar counter..

Shivaay- give me a fruit punch

Ragini- shivu baby what a coincidence