Chapter 19

Zak's POV

I heard the water in the bathroom, so I assumed that answering the most pressing question for the stream which had been avoided would be safe with Darryl gone. A donation read out "Skeppy, do you have feelings for bbh or not cause we all kinda ship u".

I felt my cheeks get a little red, shaking my head and hiding my face with my hands. "Uhh- NO, why would I? Even if I did, I'm not good enough for him, he's like, a thousand times better than me! Come on guys," I stated as my voice cracked, trying to get things straight about me and him being friends. I let out a nervous laugh, hinting that I was lying. The stream chat was full of people calling me a liar, telling me that I need to stop denying it. I rolled my eyes, and tried searching through chat for something which wasn't related to them "shipping" me and Darryl. The door creaked, making me jump and peek in that direction. Darryl seemed shaky, making my eyes widen. I went to mute the microphone we'd been using, but he just grabbed my wrist. I looked up into his green eyes, taking a big gulp and watching him sigh. 

"Can we end it?" He whispered, trying to make sure that the stream couldn't hear his words. 

"Of course, gimme a few seconds." I reply, to which he cracks a small smile and leaves the room. I let out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding in, heading to the camera on stream. "So, I'm gonna need to end this live stream now guys, sorry that it's not as long as you guys may want it to be, but me and Bad have some important stuff to do." I smile hugely, going to raid Harvey, since he was live. As people left for the raid, I hit the 'end stream' button. I got up, turning off the computer for good measure. My legs felt nearly frozen, and my head light. I took deep breaths, filling my lungs completely before letting air out each time. I got up, walking to the door and hesitantly opening it fully. I head out of the hallway, only to see Darryl on the couch.

------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 385 Words.

A/N: Thanks for getting me to higher rankings in lots of the tags I added on this book, and thanks so much for 1.2k reads! I really appreciate it all, and I'm working so hard to write every chapter. I never expected to even get close to 100, so this just makes me so happy and shocked.