Chapter 13

A/N: Thanks for over 500 reads!

Darryl's POV

I groan as Zak walks to the shower, doors opening and closing. I glance back, seeing him opening the bathroom door. As I hear the shower turn on, I go to the kitchen. I take out flour from the freezer, sugar, vanilla, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt from the pantry, then get milk, eggs, and butter from the fridge. I get out a few measuring cups, setting them near the ingredients. I get a mixing bowl out and start mixing together the ingredients. When I finish mixing them, I spray a pan with some cooking spray, also spraying a big spoon and a tablespoon. I scoop up some of the dough, putting it onto the pan and continuing this until the batter is all out, baking it whenever the pan is complete. As the cookies finish, I take them off the pans with a spatula and put them onto a big plate. I take a picture, sending it to some of my friends and telling them that I was sorry about being gone for so long. 

Most of them replied that they wished they could have some of the cookies, see me, and do some fun stuff. I replied to some, then plugged my phone in and left it to charge on a counter. I heard footsteps heading closer, and I turned around. Zak was behind me and smiled, he glanced to my side, noticing the cookies. I watched his smile grow to a smirk, as he made his way to the cookies, grabbing a handful an shoving them into his mouth. He was so adorable. I went to his side, grabbing a few cookies for myself and eating them slowly. I went to the fridge, grabbing some milk and then went to the cupboard for a glass. I slowly poured the milk into the glass, careful not to spill it. Then I picked up yet another cookie, dunking half of it into the milk for a few seconds and then taking a bite of it. It was nearly perfect, all except for the fact that it was only me shoving cookies into milk. 

I put another cookie into the milk, letting it soak for longer and then shoving the milky cookie into Zak's mouth. He happily devoured the cookie, clearly enjoying the taste of each with and without milk. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 404 Words