TWELVE - SHOCK...

Author's pov..

Sun has already came out from clouds but two beings are still asleep... A ray of sun falls on a piece of art like face and he groans a bit and wakes up... And tries to sat straight but fail.... As y/n was still hugging his torso and buring her face on him....

"Babe wake up... We have to go it's morning.... We just can't sleep here like this... It's a public beach..." Taehyung said with a smile while tapping her back a bit and kissed her head...

As he said y/n groans a bit.... While struggling to recover her sleep and woke up.... "Okay let's go then... But I want you to carry me I can't walk right now I am still sleepy..." She said in her sleepy horse voice while pouting....

He just smiled and without saying anything he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.... And they both went to car....

Right now y/n was sitting on his lap and Taehyung is in the backseat... "Tae... Are you free today..." She asked while snuggling in his torso... Taehyung thought for a bit... "Yes... Today I am not having any important work so I can ditch my office..." He said while tugging her hair strang behind her ear....

"Really!!... Then let's go and meet oppas... Please..." She said while making a puppy face... Taehyung chuckled and nods his head... "Yeahhh.... I love you Tae...." She said and pecked on his lips... "Driver turn the car towards 'The Mins Cafe'..." She said and the driver nodded his head and did what she said....

She then got off Taehyung's lap and sat beside him... "What happened why you got off..." Taehyung said with a pout... "Well I don't want to look like an ape that's why... And if I'll sit in your lap you are going to disturb me and I know that.... Right now I want to clean my face with wet wipes and all so please...." She said and pulled out a box from under the backseat and did whatever she wanted to do...

Right now they have arrived cafe... "Okay Tae... First I'll go then after me you'll come ok..." She said and he nodded his head... She then pecked his lips and went out of the car and entered the cafe....

Y/n's pov...

I am really very much excited to introduce them with Taehyung... I entered cafe and went towards the counter where Jimin oppa was taking orders... "Yes ma'am your order please..." Jimin oppa said while looking at the computer screen....

"I would like to have some kookies with some Mochis...." I said and as I said Jimin oppa lifted his head.... "Y/n!!! OMG where were you these days... We were so worried come here..." He said and literally made me jump above the counter... He then hugged me and kookie oppa also joined us...

"Where is Yoonki oppa... I missed him so much... Where is he..." I asked but they didn't replied... I just left them there and turned around and saw him....

Yoonki oppa....