TEN - DINNER..

Author's pov..

As Taehyung left Y/n went to kitchen and with the help of her Mary aunty she started making dinner for Taehyung and her....

And on the other hand Taehyung reached his office and as always Mr. Lee opened his car door and they both entered his office... Taehyung entered his cabin.... Settled down on his chair and ordered Mr. Lee to call Mr. Sung...

"Hello... Mr. Kim... How are you..." A Middle age man came inside while greeting Taehyung and settled down in front of him... Taehyung just gave him a plane face and gestured him to sit down...

"So... Mr. Kim I am coming straight to the point... I want your approval for sending my new consignment... I am--" Taehyung cut him off and said...

"What part of No you are not getting Mr. Sung... I had already told you that I am never gonna give approval for human trafficking... You want me to approve you for destroying girls life... No Mr. Sung... You can supply drugs, Weapons, Explosives and all but not girls or anything living.... And this is my last and final warning for you..." He paused and leaned forward to Mr. Sung....

"Stop all these things otherwise... You will be out of this whole country... Just mark my words... You may go now..." Taehyung said and again rested his back on the chair.... The Middle age man just went out of the cabin without even giving Taehyung a glance....

As he went out Mr. Lee came... "Sir.... Should I call those boys..." Mr. Lee asked and Taehyung just nodded... And Mr. Lee went out while sending the two boys inside....

Two teenage boys came inside... They were looking a bit tierd and their eyes were looking like they had not slept for nights.... "Yes how may I help you..." Taehyung said with a calm yet powerful voice...

They both dropped on their knees... Attached their both hands.... "Sir we need your help sir... Please... Our mother and sister are dieing... They are in hospital... For their treatment we want a really big amount... And we are really poor sir.... Please give us a loan... We will do anything to pay your debt.... Just please help us... Sir please..." They pleaded and started crying....

Taehyung sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes... "Okay... Okay... Now stop crying and sit here..." He said and gestured them to sit in the chairs in front of him... And they did...

"Okay... So you want me to give you a loan... I will... But what you can do...." Taehyung asked... And they both looked at each other for some seconds and then looked and Taehyung...

"Anything..." They said in unison... "Hmmm.... Well I was looking for a PA and some killers... How much educated you both are..." As he asked they both looked down...

"We both are just middle school pass out... When we passed out middle school our father died and our mother took our responsibility.... But she was unable to earn money to teach us... So we just thought of leaving the studies and we also started earning with Mom..." The boy paused and... The other boy proceed...

"As we started earning... From the earning of all three of us we thought of teaching our little sister.... And we were doing it but two days ago they got into an accident and they both are admitted in hospital.... And doctors are saying they won't treat them until we will pay the fees..." The other boy paused and went towards Taehyung and grabbed his feets....

Taehyung just remained calm... "Sir please... If today they didn't got treatment they will die... Please sir give us a loan sir... We will work for you sir till our last breath... Please sir... It will be a great Complaisance sir... Please..." Taehyung felt really bad for them but he didn't showed it to them... He lightly tap on his head and gestured him to get back to his seat...