SEVENTEEN - SCARED...

Y/n's pov...

Taehyung just left like that... I just saw him going... Even if I had given him chance to do whatever he wants to do it doesn't mean that I am happy with his decision... It's not at all a good decision...

I am not saying that whatever that guy did to me is forgivable... It can never be forgivable... I just want Taehyung to be safe... What if he got injured in the way or something...

I am scared for him... I know he's capable of doing anything... But afterall he's just a human being who can die... But I want him for me...

I just went inside and waited... I can't do anything other than that...

Time skips... At Night...

It has been almost night... I looked outside and it's already dark now... I threw a glance on the wall clock and saw it's 9 now... I just left a heavy breath...

"Ma'am... It's really late now... Please eat something..." Manny aunty came and to living room...

"No... I don't have any appetite..."

"Ma'am... Don't worry about sir... He'll be alright... You should eat if you'll not eat then sir will scold me for not taking care of you..."

"Aunty... What do you think whatever he's doing... It's right or wrong..." As I asked her that she first smiled then after smiling she took me to dinning and made me sit on one of the chair and sat infront of me while taking my hands on hers...

"Look y/n... I know I am no one to answer your question... But whatever he's doing its not totally wrong neither totally right... But if he killed that guy then that'll be wrong... Because killing someone for their sin is not our work... It's all in god's hands..." Idk what do and say... I just hope Taehyung should not commit anything wrong...

"Now don't think too much come eat something... It's really late..." I just nodded and gave her a little smile... She served me dinner and again sat down...

I took chop sticks and was about to take one bite...

*Thud!*

We both halted... Someone almost broke the door... "Babe!.. Babe!... Come on let's go..." Taehyung came running and grabbed my wrist...

"What happened and where..." I was hella confused... He was smiling ear to ear and he was so excited that he was looking like he will burst in happiness...

"Don't ask questions... Just come..." He just started dragging me out of the house and I just let him drag me... We both came out and sat on his car...

"I have really big surprise for you... Don't ask me any questions and just wait..." I just nodded...

He started driving... I just looked outside the window... Idk where he's taking me but my heart was pounding really badly...

In just few minutes we where he wanted me to be... And we both got off the car... He then took my hand and took me inside a building... We both then entered a room where lots of men were surrounding something idk what...

Then out of nowhere a man on his 40s came with a chair and Taehyung made me sit on it...

"Now you are just going see the view nothing else... Okay..." I just nodded my head... Idk why but I am scared...

After that he gestured those men to get off the thing and as they moved aside my eyes became wide... It was him... Taehyung literally got him...

"Look babe... Here he is... You gave me 24 hours to find him right but I got him in just 12 hours... Now you'll see and he'll be tortured..." What!...