7 (R18)

cttro

~

[ Should I fetch you? ] 12:00

[ Call me when you get home. ] 12:00

[ Babe, can I join your meeting instead? ] 12:01

[ I miss you already. ] 12:02

Etsuko's phone continued to buzz with messages from Kenma, causing Lev to tease her for his own amusement. Lev sipped his tea, urging her to respond to the messages.

Rolling her eyes, Etsuko glanced at her buzzing phone next to her cup of frappe. She apologized to Lev before picking up her phone and tapping a response. As she opened her phone, more messages flooded her screen.

[ I wanna go home and play. ] 12:15

[ Drive safely. ] 12:16

[ Call me after your meeting. ] 12:16

[ I'll cook for you, what do you want to eat for dinner? ] 12:17

Etsuko facepalmed, realizing that it had been a week since they officially announced their relationship. The staff at the company wasn't surprised, as they had seen it coming for a while.

The twins, Atsumu and Osamu, congratulated them and wished them a happy life. Kuroo, being his usual bratty and perverted self, sent them a box of condoms with a note that read, "Use protection, kids."

{ Kenma. Stop texting me and focus on your meeting.}

She quickly texted back, ready to turn off her phone. But before she could, Kenma sent another message.

[ I love you ] 12:20

"Etsuko-san, you're as red as this strawberry," Lev teased, chewing on a strawberry. Etsuko giggled and shook her head in embarrassment.

{ I love you too. Now turn your fucking phone off and listen to your damn meeting. I'll see you at your office after this.}

Etsuko didn't wait for his reply and turned her phone off. "I'm sorry, Lev-san. Let's continue."
The two of them resumed their discussion about the clothing line that Kenma's company had partnered with Lev's sister, Alisa Haiba.

"That's all for today." Etsuko stood up and extended her hand for a shake. Lev stared at her hand and smirked.

He crossed his arms, his gaze piercing. "Tell me, Etsuko-san," he said in a low tone, locking eyes with her. "Do you really like Kenma-san?"

Etsuko clenched her fist, feeling the weight of that question that had been asked of her countless times. People had questioned whether her feelings for Kenma were genuine or if she was just taking advantage of his wealth and kindness.

Everyone seemed to look down on her.

"I don't just like him, Lev-san," she said, gathering her things. Etsuko looked down at him and shot him a glare. "I love him. Now, if you'll excuse me, my boyfriend is waiting for me at our home."

She walked out of the cafe and headed straight to the parking lot where her bike was. Etsuko stood there, feeling a sense of frustration.

Kenma didn't know about her worries. And if he did, he would surely get worked up and try to do everything for her, just like he was doing now.

After pacing back and forth for a few minutes, she made up her mind. She hopped on her bike, started the engine, and headed straight to Kenma's company.

Etsuko walked directly to Kenma's office, but he was nowhere to be found. "Maybe he's in his gaming room?" she mumbled to herself. Kenma had a gaming room in his office, much to her dismay. She didn't want him to get too distracted and end up playing games all day instead of working.

She entered the room, tapping in the passcode. The computer screen and the color-changing lights illuminated the room, shifting between red, blue, and green. Kenma didn't notice her as she closed the door behind her. Etsuko slowly made her way towards him, but he remained oblivious, engrossed in his game.

"Hey," she greeted him, but still, he didn't notice her presence.

Etsuko waited for half an hour, standing there patiently as Kenma continued playing. She pondered her next move, trying to come up with a plan.

She removes her bag and her coat. She silently crawls under the table and parted Kenma's legs. Her hands slowly went its way from his thighs to his member. Kenma moaned.

"Kenma-san, are you okay?" someone said from the other line, maybe one of the players he is playing with.

"Yeah..." He said. Kenma looks down at her and squint his eyes. Etsuko didn't mind him and continued.

She unbuckled his belt and unzip his pants. She kissed the tip of his member, causing Kenma to moan louder.

"Man. Are you okay?" one of the players asked him again.

He let out a breath. Kenma's on heat now. "Yeah. Just frustrated. Play properly, we are losing." He bit his tongue to keep him from moaning.

Etsuko sucks his member. His left hand pulled her hair to deepen. Kenma aggresively played to finish the game so he can play with her next.

A loud sound was heard, yelling a victory. Signal that they won. "Congratulations. We'll play tommorow again." He didn't wait for them to reply and immediately turned his computer off.

Kenma move his chair a bit and looks at her horny girlfriend. His semens all over her mouth and face.

"That's a naughty way to greet your boyfriend, woman." a small grin appeared on his face.

She looks hot, really hot.

Kenma's member is getting harder and wants for more. He pulls Etsuko up and drag her to his swivel chair. He loosen his tie and unbotton his shirt.

He aggresively kiss her while his hands played with her breast.

"Wait! Don't! I'm not stripping here! Its embarrasing!" Etsuko yells when Kenma started to unbotton her shirt.

Kenma caught her lips and deepen the kiss to shut her. "Kenma- I said no-"

"You started this. We must finish it." Kenma retorted and violently strip her. She was left with nothing, completely naked, earning a

"How I love to paint that sexy body of yours with my semen and marks."

I'm dead. Lesson learned. Do not provoke a cat.