Klaroline Wedding

Start from the beginning

Nik's POV
We got off the plane and Elijah said, " Ten minutes till the wedding. We need to get there now."

I said, " This is the last time, Kol ever chooses a bachelor party."

Kol said, " Come on, Nik. Vegas was fun!"

Marcel said, " Let's go. Bekah texted me, she said for us to get to the house. Caroline is hyperventilating, and is worried."

We nodded, and ran. Running would be way faster, than driving. Driving to the house, it takes thirty minutes. We changed on the plane into our tuxes.

Eight minutes later, we arrived at the plantation house. We walked inside, and Davina, Freya, Mother, and Father were standing there in the foyer. Father said, " Finally, you arrive."

Mother said, " What took so long?"

I said, " Kol, is the problem. He had us get drunk last night, and we passed out, and barely made it to the jet."

Davina smacked Kol upside the head and said, " Kol! I told you not to make this day a mess!"

Freya said, " It's not a mess. Niklaus get to the alter, same with Kol, Marcel and Elijah. I will go get the bride, Bekah, and Kat. Josh is already at the back of the house, waiting for Caroline. Let's get this wedding on the road."

We nodded, and Freya and Davina went upstairs. Mother and Father went outside to the garden and sat down. Kol, Marcel, Elijah and I walked to the end of the aisle and took our places. We then waited for The girls and Caroline to walk down the aisle.

Caroline's POV
      Freya and Davina came into the room. I stopped pacing, and said, " Well?"

  Davina said, " They are here. Let's get you married."

     I nodded, and we walked downstairs. Freya went out and sat down. Kat handed me my bouquet. Kat walked out, then Bekah, then Davina. Josh said, " You ready, Caroline?"

   I took a deep breath and said, " Yes."

  He nodded, and held his arm out. I put my arm in the crook of his elbow. The music started and we walked down the aisle. Josh offered to walk me down the aisle. I met Nik's deep ocean blue eyes, and all of my nervousness was gone.

    We made it to the end of the aisle, and Josh went to sit down. Nik grabbed my hand, and I stood across from him. I gave my bouquet to Kat. Father Kieran said, " We are gathered here today to witness this beloved union of Caroline Forbes, and Niklaus Mikaelson. Does anyone object to this union? Stand up or forever hold your peace."

     No one stood. Kieran said, "I believe you written your own vows."

   Nik and I nodded. I said, " I will go first. Niklaus Mikaelson, I love you, you are the love of my life. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you. I want to spend eternity with you, and only you. I don't ever want to live without you. I love you, Nik. Always and Forever!"

    I slid the ring on his finger. Nik said, " Caroline Forbes, I have lived for a thousand years and never thought I would meet someone like you. You are strong, stubborn, fearless, and beautiful. You are full of light. You dealt with my siblings for two years, and I believe you to strong if you dealt with them. I want to spend eternity with you, my queen. I love you, Caroline. Always and Forever."

    He slid the ring on my finger, and Kieran said, " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

   Nik didn't think twice. He pulled me to him, and kissed my lips. It seemed like forever. We pulled apart, and he said, " Shall we, Mrs. Mikaelson?"