Ran right in/Oceana Tsunami

Hey guys.
I have bad news.
The writers block disease has hit.
😓but don't you worry you little loyal readers, I'm still going to update as often as possible.
Oh and if your wondering.
The photos just something totally random and funny I found on the net and thought you guys would like..
Anyways.
I present to you-chapter 7
ALSO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 💕😊😱😍🎶🌹

{Alleyway/ 6:40 Morning}

People crowded my vision. Not one glimpse of skin was showing-polyester fabric covered there faces in creepy masks. The only other distinguishing facts were the shimmering gold belts at their waste, which had a strange symbol. A triangle with an opened eye, and three T's brancing off the circle of the eye.

I took a step back in fright-I was drastically outnumbered by fourty people. I had no chances of escaping, and the nearest person that could actually help me was blocks away asleep.

"Dang it.." I mumbled and then regained my composure, figuring that's the only thing I can do. I stood up straighter, and let my hands go out into an upside down V.

"Come at me."
They launched.

{6:35 morning [5 Minutes Earlier] tracking Yugi}

I used my tracking skills to locate Yugi, and the worst conclusion came true.
Yugi was exactly where the strange power was coming from, and the force was so strong I figured I would be outnumbered in rescuing Yugi.
So, I have a plan.
I start, and looked around for anything that's reflective. Finding a lot of things I set it in just the right places and stood in the light my hood drew over my face.
No one will take my Yugi.

{Exiting Alleyway/Deserted Street/6:46 morning}

"Let go of me you smelly ogre!" I said struggling against his unwavering grip. I stomped on his foot, yet still no avail. I felt myself crumple in defeat, and raise my hand to my cheek to feel it wet with tears.
We suddenly stopped short-and a few of the members screamed and fled. I raised my shaking head, to stiffle a giggle.

"I am the Great-uh..OZ! I am the Great Oz and powerful!" The loud booming voice came from above. The people couldn't see very well with those masks on I presume-so they couldn't see the slight shimmer of the mirrors. To them-it would have looked like a giant army greatly surpassing their numbers.

But to me it was just a figure in a cloak with twenty or so mirrors around him.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!' The man holding me yelled, and all of them fled in a frenzy. They left so quick-it was a stampede. One I was stuck in.

"Ow..okay...OKAY YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" I yelled, my face red, as I turned toward the person that stepped on my foot.

I rolled my eyes when they were all gone and looked back up at the figure.

The cloak was blue-and it flared out into five sections at the waist into wild stringy strips fashioned with red ribbon. A few golden bangs peeked out of the top, and the way it was leaning, it seemed the figure was a man. I looked down further, and saw slim legs with an ghostly appeal, and shoes that I knew no one else would wear.

"Y-Yami?" I yelled, as the figure pulled down the glistening hood.

"Yugi, I'm so glad your safe." Yami said and I nodded my head, disapointment filling my head.

I guess that's all he cares about, I guess. My protection.. it is his job after all....

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt arms wrap around me-smooth and strong. I looked up to see the person I was just thinking about. Confused, I looked into his eyes to see the crimson eyes being clouded by tears. I quickly hugged him bag and his chest heaved a sigh of relief. I felt his tears hit my cheeks.