Captain Laene

{A major character from the two novels I have self-published}

Art reference made by me.

Plush design coming soon!

Name: Laene

Gender: M

From: Zorus

Race/Species: Dejian. Dejians originated from the planet Dejia which lies near the Zoran system. This race of humanoids has pure, snow white skin, violet eyes, and varying shades of blue hair. Laene himself sports royal blue hair. This race also has four-fingered hands and four-toed feet. For an idea of how this looks, consider the hands and feet of the Na'Vi from James Cameron's Avatar.

Hair color: Sapphire/Royal blue

Hair type: short and smooth. Laene slicks it back in a professional look daily. His hairstyle is reminiscent of the 1950s men's hairstyles of Earth.

Eye color: Violet

Facial shape: slender with fairly sharp features.

Voice: mid-toned to low. He speaks very formally so his articulation is strong. He has a strikingly human-like accent due to spending most of his life on Zorus where the dialects and accents were so mixed from all around the galaxy.

Body type: Very slender with light muscle tone. Don't let his stature fool you, he is quite strong.
Usual fashion dress: standard Zoran military uniform, a sleeveless black leather jumpsuit. He is hardly, if ever, seen out of uniform. One could expect him to dress crisp and cleanly in dress clothes or suits when off-duty.

Usual makeup: None

Disabilities: None documented or diagnosed.

Good personality traits: Laene is an excellent leader with strong communication skills. He is very prompt and professional in all capacities. He cares deeply for his crew and those he protects in the alliance.

Bad personality traits: He holds a sense of authority about him, but he can come off as a too strict of a rule follower to those who don't know him well.

Greatest joy: The honor to serve in the Zoran forces. He enjoys captaining ships and leading his crew on military operations and exploratory observations.

Greatest fear: Endangering his crew or those he is supposed to protect. Losing those he loves.

Sense of humor: lighthearted

What single event would/has thrown his life in turmoil: Many wars he has experienced since his youth. What is the worst for him is the war against the Veimurians. This particularly worsens for Laene during the time of Faena's revenge in the second novel.

Most at ease when: He is with his crew and their missions are successful.

Most ill at ease when: His crew and those of the alliance are in danger. This especially applies to people he cares for and planets he has a attachment to.

Enraged when: Faena threatens to destroy his planet and his crew.

His anchor: Exploring the vastness of space and protecting those he loves.