Yapora (D&D)

Yapora is one of my Dungeons and Dragons OCs.
I do not have legitimate art of her yet, but here's a plush design of her I made!

Species/Race: DragonbornGender: FWeight: 270 PoundsHeight: 6 foot 1 inchesAge: 17Color: BronzeEye color: BluePreferred Weapon: Great Axe Totem Path: BearClass: Barbarian

Gender: F
Weight: 270 Pounds
Height: 6 foot 1 inches
Age: 17
Color: Bronze
Eye color: Blue
Preferred Weapon: Great Axe
Totem Path: Bear
Class: Barbarian

Yapora's Backstory:

Yapora is an outlander, and grew up in the wilds of a forest, far from civilization and free from the benefits of towns and any sort of technology such towns would hold. Her job in her tribe was a trapper, so she is skilled at capturing animals for food and for fur, etc.
Yapora has faced extreme weather through her outlander background, and is in-tune with the ways of the wild. She became curious and was intoxicated by wanderlust, which is what ultimately drove her away from her home, her family, her tribe. She is considered the lust of her tribe and feels it is her duty that their names enter legend. Along her travels, she has faced much danger, especially at first when she began traveling all around on her own.
She is not weighed down by much, other than her alcoholic tendencies. She became lonely, especially towards the beginning of her wander away from home, and turned to drinking, since she noticed taverns often came with the accompaniment of strangers. However the problem was when she began to drink, she couldn't stop and thus became quite the alcoholic.
Despite her alcoholic tendencies, she is driven by honor, and wishes to honor her tribe, and bring honor to both herself and her tribe.
Along her travels, she has become a strong warrior, has gathered social skills to thrive in such communities and with her company, she has learned to wield weapons and use technology of towns and civilization she had not been exposed to before her travels, and has picked up a few other languages of the lands along the way.
Now she has taken the path of the totem warrior (of the bear) as a level four barbarian.