Erna

{From a short story I wrote and plan to possibly adjust for a novel}

Above photo reference is a plush of young Erna that I made. Art to come soon!

Gender: F
Age: 12 (earth years) old in short story; will be older in planned novel.
Hair color: Lavender
Hair type: Kind of wavy, just below the shoulder.
Hairstyle: Always wears it down. She has an undercut/side shave with long hair on one side, including long bangs.
Eye color: rich violet and bright yellow
Race/Species: Half human half Cromyr. Her skin is a pale sky blue with bioluminescent yellow and purple spots all over. She has 6 eyes, two like that of humans and four smaller that peer out just above her larger ones. She also has rounded ears and no eyebrows. She has 4 fangs in each jaw, placed where the incisor teeth and the canines are.
Disabilities/Flaws: certain deformities because of her mixed-species blood. Also suffers from anxieties.
Voice: she has a slight accent from her native Cromyr language, but is fluent in both Cromyr and English.
Body type: thin (she is a young 12 year old adolescent)
Usual fashion/dress: often wears long pants and t-shirts when she's home, the required uniform at school. In the short story version, she is seen in her shark pajamas, as also seen in her plush version. This changes as she grows older, but she keeps the pajamas for sentimental value.
Jewelry or accessories: she loves glow sticks and often will carry one around her neck or in her pocket. She's also fascinated by earth's biology and ecosystems.
Good personality traits: she is a fighter and is strong in battle. She also is very independent. She cares very much about her family. She is determined.
Bad personality traits: she worries too much about what others think of her, and because of this tends to be impatient, fearful, and irritable around others, especially the kids at school.
Greatest joy in life: her family and her desire to visit Earth.
Greatest fear: Never being able to escape the torment of her classmates and never being able to leave her home planet to travel. Feeling like she doesn't belong to any race and sees herself as a "half-breed."
Sense of humor: joking, sarcastic.
What single event would/has thrown her life into turmoil: the torment she faces by others for being "a child of two worlds," as her mother tells her.
Most at ease when: she spends time with her family, or when her father brings her treasures from other planets. Especially when they are from Earth.
Most ill at ease when: she is being teased for being a half-breed by the other children in her age group.
Enraged when: something brings danger to her or her family. When particular classmates pick on her so much so that they refuse to quit.
Her anchor: the gifts her father brings her, and her freedom at the lake, small joys like glow sticks and earth-specific trinkets.