Draven Eldieth

{From another in-progress novel I'm writing}

Art reference above made by me.

Name: Draven Eldieth
Gender: M
Age: 17 (Earth Years--Which have been adopted as standard stardates)
Race/Species: Chalzith
Home-world/home town: Lives on the outskirts of the big-city, Kalzan, on the planet Chalzi. The planet itself is in the Valenti system, approximately 12 light years from Earth.

Physical features...
Hair color: Neon yellow with green low-lights
Hair type: wavy/curly
Hair style: 80's-style mullet, fluffy and thick.
Eye color: deep violet
Facial shape: Triangle
Voice: mid-toned deep; fairly average for a male his age.
Body type: Very thin and slender.
Usual fashion/dress: Neon orange collared t-shirt; violet shorts, white socks and sneakers.
Jewelry/accessories: None

Character Traits (non-appearance)

Disabilities: None
Good personality traits: Fun and adventurous, up with the times, very knowledgeable about other planets and life outside of Chalzi.
Bad personality traits: Easily doubts himself, nervousness and jitters, reckless and often does things he isn't supposed to.
Mood often in: determined and motivated to have fun and excel in his studies. He's very adventurous and loves travelling with his friends and family.
Greatest fear: His reckless behavior causing issues for his family.
Sense of humor: sarcastic.
What single even would throw their life into turmoil: Getting caught up in an intergalactic drug trade and having to worm his way out of it.
Most at ease when: He can go for a flight in his cruiser, or spend time with his friends in the city.
Most ill at ease when: He finds out how deep he is into the drug trade business.
Enraged when: The people in charge of his work try to threaten his friends and family.
His anchor: Being able to explore his own planet and other planets around his own.