CHAPTER THREE

It was early morning. It was around four thirty in the morning. I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock. I could hear Oliver crying from his room. I got up and went to get him. I rubbed my eyes as I walked down the hall. I got him from his crib, sat in the rocker and started to feed him. I was rocking slowly back and forth, while sitting there, as I checked out a few things on social media, on the iPad. After feeding Oliver, he was falling back to sleep. I placed him back into his crib and walked out of the room. I looked in on Mia, as she was fast asleep. I walked back to the bedroom and got back into bed as I snuggled back up to Drew.

It felt like a few minutes later when I heard a phone go off. I rolled over to see Drew sitting on the edge of the bed as he was talking on his cell phone. Although he was talking quietly. I sat up slowly as I was half naked. I looked at him with a confused smile, wondering what was going on. I wrapped myself up as he got up off the bed.

"I have to go...they found another body this morning, and it only happened just this morning." He said as he started freaking out slightly.

I walked over towards him and helped him find the right pair of socks that went with his suit. I smiled, as I handed them over to him.

"It's okay honey, you got this. I hope you find out who is killing these people, and I hope you find that son of a bitch." I told him.

I was naked, half-naked, in front of him as he stared at me for a few minutes. He came closer towards me; he wrapped his hands and arms on my waist. He smiled to me. He then leaned down and kissed me softly. It was starting to get more passionate, until the doorbell had interrupted us. I smiled to myself, as he walked away and went downstairs. I grabbed my robe and put it on me as I followed slowly behind him. I was on the bottom of the stairs as I sat down and saw that it was Jordon. My lovely brother. He came over towards me. He sat down beside me.

"I want to say sorry. I want you to know that I was doing it for your safety, and I wasn't even going to tell Drew either...I was going to keep it to myself. This was a serious matter, and still is. I want you to know...please don't hate me forever." He told me as he looked deeply into my eyes with sympathy.

"Jordon..." I started to say, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have snapped. And I should have known it was for my own protection. Thanks."

He smiled as he got up, hugged me, kissed my cheek and was out the door. Drew approached me, hugged me tightly, and kissed my neck slowly, and then kissed my lips, and then back to the neck. "We will continue this later." He whispered in my ear.

I watched as the two had walked out the door. I walked back upstairs and decided to head back to bed before the two devil children had awoken. I looked at the bed, and didn't think of going back to bed, but instead decided to cuddle up and read a nice book.

DREW'S POINT OF VIEW

I got into the car with Jordon as we turned on our police lights just down the street from the house, along with the sirens. We reached the grocery store where the incident was located. Same thing as per usual, police lights, ambulance, fire trucks, paramedics everywhere. I parked the car, got out and headed towards who ever oversaw what had happened. The first deputy came up to me and filled me in on the details. As they were taking photos of what had happened.

"Male. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Father."

"How did he die?" I asked examining the body as it was in the seat.

"Seems as if he died of a stabbing. But we will know more when he gets examined."

"I.D?" I questioned staring at the baby seat in the back, as it had some blood on it.