CHAPTER SEVEN

FINAL

After a few years of dating Ms. Mack, it's been amazing how the time just flies. The children are much older. I am much older, Ms. Mack and I are engaged, and she is pregnant with my third child. Mia and Oliver are about to have a little brother. Jordon and his new wife, Bethany are happy, and recently had another little baby girl, which they named Kate. She is almost five months old now. Weird how this time of our lives have happened the way they have. We were only two days away from Steph turning eighteen which meant we were close to finding out what Sierra had written in the letters. I wasn't ready to read it, and I don't think anyone in Jordon's house was ready to either. We were about a week out from our wedding. All our children are grown teenagers, and my eldest Mia is going to college in the fall to major in psychology, and I could not be happier, Oliver has a couple more years to finish, but he's just as smart. I can hardly wait until Oliver succeeds in his life as well...

"Are you ready for college in the fall?" Ms. Mack had asked.

"I can hardly wait Jenn; it's going to be the best thing. I can't wait for better things in my life." She said excited.

"It'll be the best damn chapter in your life, Mia." Jenn had said to her as she smiled and hugged her tightly.

They're pretty happy with Jenn being there for them when they need her. Jenn was there for Mia when she got her first period, I had no idea what to really do about that, that's mother's instincts to take over on that, I am more there for Oliver's...you know changes. I am glad she was there, but they both know that Jenn is not replacing their mother in any way. And they don't call Jenn their mother because they know who their mother is. I was happy, they were happy, Jordon and the kids were happy with Bethany. It was Sunday night, it was our usual Sunday night dinner that we had, Jordon, Bethany, and the kids came over to join us as we hosted dinner. We had a great time.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER;

It is now Steph's birthday; she is officially eighteen and did I also mention that she and Mia got into the same school? Well, they are going to the same school and they are also majoring in the same thing. Which is way more exciting that they will be together and going through college together, experiencing new things. But anyways, it's her eighteenth birthday which means that she and her sister, as well as me can open the letter to read them. I grabbed mine off the nightstand and started reading it.

"Drew...

I wanted to let you know that I was jealous of what you had with Belle, it seemed very well done for a marriage. I was so jealous, and I wanted the house to be mine, it was supposed to be my house. I was so mad at Jordon because I found out way before that he was having an affair, and it wasn't supposed to be your house and was not supposed to be Belle either, I am dearly sorry and I am sorry that you had to find out this way, but it must be done. You won't be able to find me because I will be dead by the time you read this letter. I miss my girls, I miss you, I miss Belle, and I kind of miss Jordon too...the way we were before. I am sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I am really, really, really, sorry Drew. Please, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. Thanks for everything you have done for me. I appreciate it...

Love, Sierra Beckett."

I was stunned. Confused. My mouth dropped open. My heart felt as if it was beating faster in my chest, it felt tight. I fell to the ground. I heard Jenn run up to me as she was calling out my name. But it felt as if it was distanced as she said my name. She asked if I was okay, but I just couldn't feel anything in my body. I felt numb, I felt weak, I felt so mad I wanted to lash out and destroy everything. But at the same time, I could not move. I felt stuck there, like I was glued to the ground.

JORDON'S POINT OF VIEW

It was my baby girl's birthday. I grabbed the envelopes and handed them to my two girls. They did not know it was coming. They had questioned what they were, and I responded by saying it was from their mother, and that she had requested for me to give them to Steph on her eighteenth birthday. They looked at me. They looked sad.

"I do not want to read it." Stacy said as she put it in her nightstand, "Not today anyways, another supposedly, but I don't want too. Do I have too?" She questioned.

I shook my head, "You can read it whenever you want when you're ready. Steph are you ready?"

She shook her head, "I don't want it to ruin my day."

I nodded my head, smiled, and started to cry as I hugged them both as they decided as I could not pressure them on what to do. I decided to go to the bathroom and read the one that my ex wife had wrote for me.

"My dear Jordon,

I put my love in for you, I supported you on those nights I thought you might have been dead...I loved you dearly, until one day I woke up and there wasn't anything there. Maybe because you did not love me the way you said you did? I don't know, but Jordon, I finally found someone I loved, and to this day I probably still love them, but in heaven. I had a severe battle with cancer, and I don't know if I am alive right now or not, but please don't find me. Because I am more than likely happy right now. Leaving the girls wasn't the best option but I did not want to put them through what their mother was going through. And I really hope you can support that to this day and forgive me for the awful things I had done. I also did not mean to burn down your sister's house, it was meant to be ours...with you in it, because at that time I had found out you were cheating on me with some girl... I am terribly sorry, and I really hope you can forgive me for doing what I had done...I am also sorry for the murder's that had happened in our town, my boyfriend wanted revenge on cheaters, criminals, and etc...which is why Belle's house burned instead of ours...because you were a cheater and he wanted revenge, but instead there was some miscommunication, and the wrong house burned and she suffered for what I had done. I am sorry, I am so sorry.

Yours truly,
Sierra Beckett..."

I felt so mad. I felt so sad. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and made myself some coffee, put some rum in it and drank it down. She was killing with someone who was killing, she murdered my own sister in cold blood, for the time that she was with me she had known what she did, she cried at the funeral, she slept right next to me knowing that she killed my sister. SHE KILLED MY SISTER.

The end