MGA #4

3rd Person's P.O.V

Twice & Shin are getting ready for their amusement park hang out, Meanwhile, Seojun is in the living room waiting for them.

-----

After a while he looked at his wrist watch and saw that it was already 3:50pm.

Seojun: *Clap* *Clap* "EVERYONE!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Of course he lied so they move quickly, the amusement park will close at exactly 10:00pm.

Twice&Shin: "Ne!/Wait a Sec!/Coming!" that's what they said, then one by one made their way to the living room.

Seojun: "Ready?"

"Ne!" They said in unison.

----Time Skip----
Amusement Park

Jeongyeon: "Ok, let's split to three."

Seojun: "Alright, then let's meet at the van, arraso?"

"Ne!" They said in unison.

Tzuyu: "But, there will be two persons left, what should we do?" she asked making all of them think, not until jihyo did something unexpected....

Jihyo: "GAWI, BAWI, BO!" she shouted, that made everyone flinch but still draw their pick.

"Aww" "Nice!" *Groan* that's what they said.

Team #1:

Tzuyu
Sana
Jihyo

Team #2

Nayeon
Dahyun
Jeongyeon

Team #3

Chaeyoung
Seojun
Momo

Partners

Shin
Mina

Jihyo: "Kaja!" she said in a NORMAL voice.

Tzuyu: "Geez! No need to shout unnie" She said while rubbing her ears. 

Jihyo: "Yah! I'm not even shouting, it's my normal voice."

Jeongyeon: "Yea, yea, our shout is your normal voice, Leader-nim" She said and patted jihyo's head.

Jihyo: "Neomuhe~" she said with a pout, they just laughed.

(A/N: well her normal voice is, loud, but when she shouts, believe me, it's VERY VERY LOUD)

(jihyo: Yah! Author-nim! Neomuhe~ T.T)

Ok! Back to the story!, we're was i?.... Oooh right..

They all scattered around the amusement park with their teams.

Team one is playing stall games. (A/N: i dunno what they call it, the ones we're you can win or play on the amusement parks)

Sana: "Tzuyu-ah~, Can you win me the squirrel plushie~?" she said with an agyeo.

Tzuyu: "Unnie, you have a lot of squirrel plushies in your room"

Sana: "Please~" she said while doing agyeo.