Almost a Cinderella Story (Part 18)

Heyy! Thanks for reading! This one will have some tension! I'll try and make it all work out! Hope you like it!

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

•Three weeks later (Sunday)•

"Celie! Can you pick me up some Oreos from Walmart?"

"I just got out the shower! Hold on!"

"Will you go?!"

"Yes! I will go!"

I blow dry my hair and brush it down straight. I grab a black Hollister sweatshirt and some denim skinny jeans. I grab some black converses and my glasses.

"What type of Oreos do you want" I ask my mom, grabbing my car keys.

"White Fudge Covered," she says with a smile.

I walk outside to my car and drive to Walmart. When I get there, I go to the party aisle. I pick up two packs of six of those little confetti popper things. I love randomly pop them in people's faces. As, I'm picking them up, I see two girls at the end of the aisle. One has long, straight black hair with platinum blonde tips. She's wearing a Katy Perry t-shirt and some Pink sweatpants with white flip flops. The other girl has shoulder length blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She is INSANELY hot and that is totally ok for me to say since Tatum hasn't talked to me or texted me in three weeks. I can't see the other girl's face. She's facing the opposite wall. The black haired girl bursts out laughing and wraps her arm around the blonde. They turn and face me and I lock eyes with the black haired girl.

That girl is Tatum.

"Hi," she says.

"Hi," I say back.

"What's up?" Tatum asks, her arm still around the blonde.

"Ohhh..you know. A lil of this. A lil of that. Buying some confetti popper things and some Oreos for my mom. What's up with you? Who's your friend?"

"Ohhhh..this is Allie."

"Hi," the blonde says with a smile.

"Hi," I say back.

"What's your name?"

"Celie," I say with a smile.

"Pretty. Soo..uhhh..who do you two know each other?" she asks.

I look at Tatum, who's suddenly became very interested in piñatas.

"Why don't you ask Tatum? I bet she'll give you a more legit answer."

Tatum looks over at us.

"Ohhh..uhhhh..we..we..uhhhh.."

I roll my eyes and walk away. I walk over to the cookie aisle and get the White Fudge Covered Oreos. As I turn to walk away, Tatum is standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry," she says quickly. "You're my beautiful girlfriend and I love you. We're perfect for each other. You're gorgeous, funny, sexy, and just amazing," she now has a bang that goes all the way across her face and and she keeps messing with it. When she reaches up to mess with it again, I grab her hand and pull it down by my side.

"Tatum, shut up."

She shuts her mouth, looking offended.

"You always have to worst excuses."

"Celie."

I turn and walk away. As I'm walking, I hear flip flops running after me. Tatum comes up behind me and 'bout tackles me to the ground. I drop the box of Oreos and confetti poppers and start kicking and screaming for her to let go of me.

"Tatum! Release!"

"NO! Not until you forgive me!"

People start to stare.

"TATUM! LET. GO."

She finally releases.

I huff. "I forgive you..ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" I scream in her face.

"Yeaahhh.." she says slowly.

I roll my eyes and turn to walk away.

Tatum runs in front of me and almost trips me up. She pulls me in to where our eyelashes are basically touching and kisses me.

"I really REALLY am sorry. I chocked up. And trust me..biggest mistake of my life. But just so you know, that was my cousin," Tatum says with a smile.

"Good..but what's up with this?" I ask, grabbing a bunch of her hair.

"That's like me asking you why you got all these piercings and tattoos."

I gasp. "I love my piercings and tattoos!"

"And I love my hair like this."

"I guess that's understandable."

We walk outside.

"I'll text you later, ok?" I say.

"Ok. Bye, baby."

I drive home and go inside.

"Heyy, mama," I say.

"Heyy, Celie. Where are my Oreos?"

I sigh. "Be right back."

__________________________

Heyy! Thanks for reading! I think the next part may be the last. Idkk yet. Depends in how much I write. Either way, thank y'all for sticking around and reading for so long. I'll have another story up soon, as promised.

-Tinkerbell