Almost a Cinderella Story (Part 15)

Heyy! I'm rearing towards the end of the story. It'll be a good ending. There may not be that much more of Fallon either. It depends on how I'm feeling about it. I may do like three of four more parts, depending on how the story goes. But thanks for reading!

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

•The next day (Monday)•

I wake up at 7:30. I get up and go to my closet. I grab some red corduroys and a dark gray, short sleeve v-neck. I grab my black Vans and put them on. I brush my hair into a ponytail with a bang. I put on my glasses and grab by phone and book bag.

"Bye, mom."

"Bye, Celie."

I walk out to my car and start the ignition. As I'm driving, I see Fallon walking along the sidewalk. I pull over and roll down the window.

"Heyy, need a ride?"

She glances over at me. "Fuck off."

I stop the car.

"What's your damn problem?!"

"YOU! You are my DAMN PROBLEM!"

"What the fuck did I do then?"

She looks at the ground.

"If I tell you, you can't get mad at me..OR the other person this may apply to.." Fallon says.

"Tell me."

"I never told you this but, I'm from Spain. When I was in the first grade, I met someone. This girl..I haven't told you this either but I'm bi..but I only like a rare type of girl. When I lived in Spain..I met that girl. I had just figured out that I liked girls and so I had told the girl I liked her and she said she liked me back. We ended up dating..or doing as much as you can do in first grade. We 'dated' 'till fifth grade and then she moved to a different part of Spain or something. I don't know. I forget."

"Ok..soo..?"

"That girl was..IS Tatum."

"Tatum..? My girlfriend Tatum?"

"Your girlfriend Tatum," Fallon confirms.

"Are you fucking KIDDING ME?!"

"See?! I told you you'd get mad! I- I'm so sorry, Celie. Look, it's just like you told me! You can't help who you love!"

"LOVE?" I turn quickly and get in her face. "You do not LOVE my girlfriend. And if you do, so help me God, I will make your life a living hell."

Fallon slowly backs up, looking offended.

"I didn't know she meant so much to you.."

"She's my world."

"Then, I won't bother you about her."

"That'd be doing us both a huge favor," I say. "Now, do you want a ride or not?"

"Sure..thanks, I guess."

I walk over the the driver's side and get in. I buckle up my seat belt and start the ignition. We ride in silence.

"Celie, I'm sorry," Fallon says about two minutes before we get to school.

I ignore her and keep driving.

"Celie. Celie"

"FALLON. It's fine. You were right. Like I said, you can't help what you," I sigh. "what you love."

"Thank you."

"That's why we're best friends," I say with a slight smile.

"I love you," Fallon says with a smile.

"Love you right back."

__________________________

Heyy! I know it's short and I'm sorry about that. Wa trying to update soon and typed up quickly tonight. Have something else soon to make up for this. Love you guys! And this should answer your "Dies Fallon like Celie?" questions(:

-Tinkerbell