Almost a Cinderella Story (Part 6)

Heyy! Thanks for reading! This chapter will be like a total mixture of all your couples..and a new surprise will be coming too. Just gotta read and see.

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

•One hour later•

"I gotta go, but let me give you my number," I say to Drew.

"Ok, let me give you mine too."

We swap phones and put our numbers in. We both take pictures of ourselves and give the phones back.

"Well, I'll text you then?" I ask.

"Definitely," Drew says. She leans forward and kisses me. After about ten seconds, she pulls away.

"Bye," she says.

I utter something that sounds like, "bye" and then turn and walk away.

•••

I text Lennox.

'Wanna come over?'

'Sure,' she texts back. 'Be there in 10.'

•••

Lennox POV-

When I get to Celie's house, her mom opens the door.

"Hi, Mrs. B," I say.

"Heyy, Lennox. Celie's in her room. Just go on up."

Thanks," I say before walking upstairs.

I go up the stairs and open Celie's door. She's wearing some navy blue booty shorts and a tight white cami that stops right above her bellybutton. Her hair is down and wavy. She's laying on her stomach, playing on her laptop. Wow, I think to myself. She may be my best friend but I just can't get over how hot she is..I never have.

She sees me standing there, my blonde hair falling in my face. I'm wearing some denim booty shorts with a waist band that comes up over my bellybutton. I have on a a knit, rainbow crop top with sleeves that stop at my elbows. I'm wearing some yellow combat boots and a long golden locket.

"Heyy," Celie says in a sexy voice.

"Heyy."

"Come sit," she says to me.

I slowly walk to sit by her on the bed.

"I missed you!" she yells and gives me a hug. She wraps her arms around my neck. I fall down and she falls down on top of me. I haven't felt like this about her in so long..she my best friend, I think to myself.

She starts laughing. She is so sexy.

"So what do you wanna do?" she asks me.

Kiss. I wanna kiss you. That's what I WANT to say. But what I say is,

"Anything is fine with me."

"Ohhhhh! I need to talk to you..about something important," Celie says while sitting up.

"What's up?" I ask, worried.

"Ok. So, I skipped school to hang out with Tatum. We ended up like making out the whole day. I had asked her if she wanted to go to the park and she said she had to go so I ended up going by myself and I met this amazing girl, Drew. She had pastel blue hair and bright blue eyes to match and she was so unique. You would've loved her. Apparently she liked me. So we ended up kissing..and doing that for about and hour or two. I got her number..and now we're here."

"Looks like you had a full day.." I mutter.

"I don't know what to do. Should I say with Tatum or go with Drew? Or should I just give up on both of them?"

"You should give up..on both of them," I say.

"Why?"

"If you can't decide which one you like more, then you don't really like them. If you really liked them, you wouldn't have to choose," I say.

She sits for a minute.

"That makes sense," she says.

•••

Drew's POV (the next morning)-

"Drew! Get up!" my mom yells.

I jump up.

"I'm up!" I yell.

I get outta bed and walk to the bathroom. I stand at the sink and look into the mirror. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on some denim shorts and a purple Beetles t-shirt. I put on some black Vans and I brush my hair into a loose, side ponytail. I put on some Chapstick and some mascara. I put on a white Hollister jacket.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I shout as I round the corner towards my front door.

"Wait!" my mom yells.

"Yes ma'am?"

"I have some news. You're transferring schools."

I just stare at her for minute and then I burst out laughing.

"Your joking, right?" I ask my mom.

"No, sweetie. I'm not."

"What. The. FUCK."

"EXCUSE ME?! Who do you think your talking to, young lady?!" my mon says to me.

"I'm sorry, ma'am! I was just stunned."

"You better not EVER use that type of language in my house again, do you understand me?!"

"Yes, ma'am. What school am I transferring to?"

"Los Angles High," my mom says to me.

•••

I drive to the school and go to the office to get my schedule.

"Hi, I'm new and I need my schedule," I say to the lady at the front desk.

"Name?" she asks.

"Drew Hunderson." I say.

"Drew Hunderson..ah. Here we go. Your fist class...Spanish. And just wait here, I can get you a student mentor if you'd like," said the lady.

"Uhh..that would be awesome," I say with a smile.

"Ok. I'll be right back."

About two minutes later, the lady comes back with my mentor. She's about the same height as me has with long, dirty blonde hair, and is gorgeous. She has big hazel eyes and the fullest pink lips I've ever laid my eyes on. I want her..a lot, I think to myself. She's gonna be mine VERY soon. She's wearing a long, black, lace skirt that falls from her waist to the floor and a lacy, spaghetti strap shirt that stops above her bellybutton. She has on a long silver necklace that has a single charm with the letter, "T" on it. She has on red lipstick and red converses.

"Hi," she says in the most smooth, sexy voice I've ever heard. "I'm Tatum."

__________________________

Thanks for reading! That surprise is still coming! You make think that it was that Drew goes to their school now but that's not it! I've kinda already put most of it already in the story. Updating soon! Love you guys!

-Tinkerbell