Almost a Cinderella Story (Lesbian)

Heyy! Just joined. Hope you like the book. Please vote and comment. That would mean so frickin' much to me! <3

P.S. I go by "Tinkerbell". It's my nickname. :)

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

I'm Celie. Celie Butelli. I'm Italian, if you couldn't already tell. I'm 5'6, tan skin, long, wavy, light brown hair with platinum blonde highlights. My hair falls down to the spot just above my butt. I have full, pink lips and a petite, round nose. I have a curvy shape. I guess you could say I'm in shape. I have a mixture of eye colors. They're hazel, green, blue, and gray all mixed into one. I have a tattoo on my wrist that reads, "LOVE" and I have two cartilage piercings along with my two earlobe piercings on both ears.

My best friend is a lesbian. She used to like me..BIG TIME. Always following me, trying to grab me, looking at me in the locker room showers..if you know what I mean. Then one day when she was asking me out I just gave in and said yes. We met each other at the movies and had so much fun that she realized she didn't like me like that anymore. We became best friends. Her name is Lennox and she is amazing.

•••

"We should go!" Lennox screamed.

"No! You know I'm not lesbian," I yell back to her.

"Go for me!"

"N. O."

"We are no longer best friends," Lennox said to me with a sad face.

"LENNOX."

"CELIE." She stands there and stares me down.

"FINE," I say. I can never say no to her..not usually.

Your probably wondering what we are talking about going to. It's some dance for gays at a theater in downtown Los Angles that closed down a few months ago because everyone went to the other theater. They removed the chairs and they decided to host the dance there.

"I'll go," I say. "But what are we gonna wear, smart one?"

"Let's go shopping."

We put on shoes and go out to my car. When we get to the mall, we run to every store that we love (which is like all of them!). We find the exact dresses we wanted. And for a frickin' steal. I got strapless, bronze mermaid covered in lace that stops at my mid thigh. Lennox got a dark blue princess that stops at her mid thigh. Her's starts puffing up right at her abdomen.

"Ok," I say. "The dance starts in two hours. Let's get back home and get ready."

"Ok. Let's-

"Wait! What about shoes?" Lennox ask.

"I have some at home that'll be good for both of us," I say.

We head home and get dressed. I curl my hair and Lennox straightens hers. I put on black heels and I gave Lennox blue ones. My mon said we looked beautiful, but you know moms.

•••

"I changed my mind. I don't wanna go in there!" yelled Lennox.

"Why not?" I ask. "I bought a new frickin' dress, curled my hair, put on make up, and gave you some of my best heels and now here we are, looking all awesome, and you wanna go back? Oh, HELL TO THE NO. I didn't wanna come in the first place and you made me come so now, you are gonna get your scrawny ass in there an get your lesbian on!"

I grab her arm and pull inside while she screams for me to let her go. When I finally get her in there, we both stop. The theater is decked out in blue and green balloons. There are streams everywhere. The lights are dimmed and the place is crowded. There's a DJ and a bar.