Chapter 1

Hey, guys. Sorry for updating so late. I've been kinda busy with doing something recently :/
 Anyway, hope you guys enjoy reading the story! 

3rd Person POV:

It was a dark, stormy night. Within the embers of heaven and hell, two guilds clashed, both hoping to eliminate the other. Many guild members were slaughtered. Everyone was thirsty for blood... for vengeance. Fires burned, winds raged, waves crashed, and the earth was torn. Blood rained down onto the land. Shadows were cast upon the battlefield. Light shined. The heroes and guild members fought to bring victory to their leaders. They needed the gold and the treasures. They needed rewards. They needed to climb up and reach the top... or else they would die...

Enemies from the other guild were moving towards Doc's tower. They stopped about 25 miles away from the tower and settled down near a camp. They started to analyze the tower and formulate a plan for the invasion. Iseria spotted them from the tower and announced, "They're almost here. Roughly 20-30 miles away. I see that they have settled down. I can't tell what they're doing. Perhaps they're tired?" "No," Doc answered, thinking. "They're making a plan. They don't seem tired and are confident that they can beat us with the current amount of energy that they have, but they need a plan to ensure the victory of this battle. If they were tired, they would have stopped and settled down somewhere else. This is too close to the tower. Even if they are tired, they'll strike today."

Doc could tell that they were ruthless, based on the letters and information provided by the people that were stationed at the tower that was destroyed by the enemies. They have already slaughtered all of the heroes that fought in the nearby tower. The heroes continued to advance towards the stronghold, wanting to destroy Doc's tower. Doc could see that the enemy leader was impatient and was eager to win this war as quickly as possible. Doc thought and scanned the competitors, looking for some extra information that could give her an advantage.

Doc concluded that it was impossible to fight the enemies by herself. She called for reinforcements from other towers. Doctriine sent her weakest heroes to deliver the message: "They've reached my tower. Although they just destroyed the outer tower, none of them seem to be tired or severely injured. I see that no drastic damage has been inflicted on our enemies. I do not believe that I can hold this tower by myself. The enemies are confident that they can beat me and destroy the tower. They will destroy the tower. The leader of the other guild seems impatient and eager to win. He or she is very cunning and smart. The leader is a quick thinker that makes reasonable and logical decisions. She or he weighs all the factors and makes brilliant plans. I can see why their guild members choose to follow the leader's orders. If any other guild members can send aid to my tower, I would greatly appreciate it. Defeating their guild will be complicated and beating these enemies can be a great benefit to our guild - Doc"

Malky trusted Doc and sent Cermia and other heroes to help defend the tower. The heroes moved quickly and silently. Upon arrival, Cermia told Doc, "I am Cermia, Malky's first in command. Malky sent me here along with some of her extra heroes. We're here to provide aid. Malky told us to follow your orders, ma'am." "Okay, here's the plan. They're coming from the west, right? We can't do anything on the side right now because they can see us over there. Instead, we can set up the east side. There is a possibility that they will just surround the outside and then gradually move into the tower, but that chance is low. If they were to do that, they would need to split into smaller groups and fight us. I believe that they're going to want to fight us as a whole group. When combined, they are very strong, but when divided, they're quite useless. The enemies are stronger and have better gear, but they rely on each other. We can destroy them easily if they're in smaller groups. They're aware of that. We're also aware of that as well. We need to split them up into 2 groups. The only way to do that is to force them to split up," Doc said. "That's the most difficult part. After we get them to divide into groups, attack. Try to minimize the amount of noise you make when you are setting up the area. Do it stealthily."