Background

Name of Guild: QuietField

The system of guilds is like royals fighting for the crown. Instead of royals fighting for the crown, there are guilds. Each guild is made out of 20-30ish members. Each member has a few heroes, which make up a small, but powerful, army. There are over thousands of guilds. They compete against each other for benefits. When you win, you get rewards and your guild rank moves higher. The higher your guild rank is, the more recognition you get. The top guild (the guild that rules) provides these rewards and assigns which guild you're going to battle next. The top guild fights whoever is on the same rank as they are, but the majority of the time, these rulers just watch these wars and have fun. Victory and defeat are determined based on which team surrenders or is fully wiped out first. Once you surrender, your guild is disbanded. Most guilds are made of people who have been drafted or forced to join. The heroes have lower social status, like a farmer's son or daughter, and are forced to join or drafted. You rarely have guild members that join solely because of their personal reasons. There are different positions, too. For example, Lords and Leaders are in higher positions than normal guild members. They are the ones who call meetings for all the guild members. They make important decisions and plans. They're also the ones who started the guild. 

The story starts after a few months of being in the guild. Some members are already dating. Some are just friends. As the story progresses, their relationship deepens. 

Next chapter: Doc x Alpha