Harem x Hinata 1

In this story Hinata is a mafia boss and he dated the harem(Tsukishima, yamaguchi, sugawara, kuroo, kenma, yaku, lev, inuoka, bokuto, akashi, terushima, ushijima, semi, shirabu, tendou, goshiki, aone, futakuchi, kogane, sakusa, hoshiumi, Osamu, atsumu, kita, and suna{there's more but I will just pick this}) they been dating for 4 months.

It was a normal they where all the power house have a training camp at Tokyo. What happened if an enemies start to attack hinata while at training camp and something happened when they attack. If you want to know let's get into the stories.

_______________________________________

Hinata POV:

'Well J chan say I have to introduce myself. My name is hinata shoyo, 1st year at karasuno high school and a volleyball player. Position:middle blocker. Like:my boyfriends,my friends ,my family,cute things and cuddle someone. Dislike:someone bully my friends/family or my boyfriends and enemies start attack out of nowhere. Yes enemies 'what do you mean by enemies?' Well as you can say I'm a boss of mafia. I have 25 boyfriends crazy right? They both confess to me at the same time and I like 25 of them too.
Anyway, we were having training camp of course I bought mini bag that only have all my mafia thing 'why you bought that?' Well that's a good question a lot of mafia sometime attack me out of nowhere. The training camp was still ok but uninvited guests just make my life change 'who is this uninvited guests' you will know when we get to the story. That's all I can say about myself. '

Still hinata POV

I was still sleeping but a sound of alarm make me wake up. I start to wake up and rub my eyes to see things better while yawn. I remember today is training camp that mean today I can see my friends and my other boyfriends!!. I start go get ready and bought all my volleyball things of course I bought my mini bag that full of weapon and a few electronic for information. I wear piercing too that not for style but for information that come from my member.

Skip at school (I'm lazy ;-;) {3rd person POV}

All the karasuno members already there except a certain ginger head. All of them were worried about a certain ginger (well the most worried is his lovers).when they wait for hinata. They just keep talking the duo idiot of course yelling until bring topic that make eyes on them " BRO!!! do you think hinata is hurt?!!! Is that why he so late?!!!!" "Don't say that bro!!!!." Until they got interrupted " Don't say what tanaka senpai, noya senpai?" Hinata just pop out of nowhere while the two idiot just scream when they done scream hinata already put his bag and the duo start say "hinata/shoyo next don't scare us! :(" " Ah gomen(ごめん) senpai." Said hinata while scratch his back of his neck. "You brats!, get in the bus right now!" "HAI! (はい)."

Bus seat:

Kiyoko sit with yachi(ofc)
Daichi sit with sugawara
Ennoshita sit with tanaka,
Narita sit with kinoshita,
Asahi sit with nishinoya,
Kageyama sit with yamaguchi, and
Tsukishima sit with hinata(the sun and the moon).

While they already sit at their seat.

Meanwhile with the sun and moon

Hinata sit near window cuz tsukishima let him. Meanwhile the other just talking to each other and some of them fall asleep.

5 minutes later

Hinata feel sleepy so he start to fall asleep at tsukishima shoulder. Tsukishima feel heavy at his shoulder he look at left and see his sunshine fall asleep. He just put his head on top of the sunshine hair and fall asleep.

(Their look like this 👇)