*:..。o○Atsuhina○o。..:*

Atsumu POV:

Here I am at my bedroom while crying while other people is having fun with their family/ lover on Christmas day. You must think why I'm crying. Well let's have a flashback a little.

Flashback
3rd Person POV:

It was a lovely day. There's a married couple walk around the park while holding hand. It's no one then miya shouyou and atsumu miya.

(They been married for 2 years)

They was enjoyed their date while walk around park. Atsumu looking at shouyou and said "how's the ice cream shouyou kun?" "It was good tsumu! Thank you for buying it." "Anything for you, my love" Atsumu said it while kiss shouyou forehead that make shouyou giggle at it.

While they walk around shouyou see there's a cherry blossom so he look at atsumu and point to the cherry blossom. Atsumu smile at it and walk to the cherry blossom with shouyou. Shouyou mesmerized the cherry blossoms and atsumu just looking at shouyou think that he is the luckiest person in the world to have shouyou as his lover.

Both of the married couple sit down and lean again at the cherry blossoms while enjoying the view. Shouyou said "the cherry blossoms is so pretty." Atsumu look at shouyou and said "just like you shouyou kun." And that make shouyou flustered "i-im not!" Atsumu laugh a little "yes you are shouyou kun." Shouyou pouted while having blushing cheek on it and look away but have small smile on his face.

Skip after date

It was almost night and they been having date from morning until evening. Atsumu say that they should go home since it's almost night time so shouyou agreed and walk home since their home is not far away plus they forgot to bring vehicle.

They walk to their home. They stop walking so they can wait for all the vehicles that cross by gone. When all the vehicles already gone both of the couple walk but until they heard people call their name. Both of them look and see that there's a car that coming to their way that seems like the driver must be drunk while driving.

Atsumu feel like his legs can't move. meanwhile, shouyou know that one of them is gonna get hit so he take the risk and push atsumu that didn't move a little to the side road. Atsumu fell and heard

*BAAM!*