TsukiHina {Tsukishima x Hinata}

5 years later (tsukishima and Hinata is 20 old. they been dating for 4 years)

Hinata POV:

'Hmm our anniversary is tomorrow. I should think what present I want to give him' "I just go make dinner since its almost dinner time" Muttered hinata. 'What should I make? I just go make sushi(imagine this is tsukishima's favorite food) since it's tsuki favorite.' While I'm make dinner I hear our house door open I was about to greet tsuki but he already hug me and lean his head at my shoulder. I giggled "what you making sho?" " I'm making sushi your favorite but please go shower your full of sweat." I only hear tsuki say 'mhm'. While tsuki shower I continue make sushi. When I'm done I put all the sushi that I make to dining table and wait for tsuki to come out eat together.

5 minutes later (3rd POV)

Tsukishima come out from shower with clothes on. Meanwhile, Hinata just scroll his phone and wait for his lover done showering. Tsukishima start go to dining table and Hinata notice it. They start talking while eating "sho how's your volleyball practice?" "It's ok but we tell to go home cuz tomorrow have match." "Who you against with?" " It's schweiden adlers" " You go against kageyama again?" "Mhm! And did you just call kageyama not king?" " I guess I'll changed since I meet you." Hinata start blushing cuz tsukishima teasing him. They just continue eat and talking.

After dinner

Hinata beg tsukishima to watch Netflix tsukishima just sigh and agree cuz hinata give him a puppy eyes this eyes 🥺.
At living room tsukishima bring pillow and blanket while hinata make popcorn and some other snacks. They just pick random movie and start cuddling while watching. After the movie finish tsukishima hear a small snore from his chibi lover. He turn off the and put their stuff to other side tsukishima start put blanket all over their body and tsukishima giving kiss hinata forehead and whisper 'I love you, goodnight' and cuddle his lover while sleeping.

At Morning 5am (their anniversary day)

Hinata start waking up because he a morning people. He start waking up about to stand up he realized his lover is hugging him he just start removed his hand and go get the biggest dino collection that his lover have yeah if he doesn't he's dino plushie or me he will start waking up like a big baby he is. Hinata slowly removing his hand and put dino plushie. Hinata start go shower and get ready to go jogging he just

 Hinata start go shower and get ready to go jogging he just

Hinata go get his earphone and phone. Before go jogging hinata go to kitchen drink water and take 1 banana. Hinata start go to the nearest park.

30 minutes later

Hinata stop jogging and look what time is it now as he look at his watch he start walk back to their house to go make breakfast since tsukishima work start at 7:30.

Hinata already at their house take off his shoes and look is his lover wake up or not. He go to living room and still see his lover sleeping and hugging the dino he start giggle and go shower. After shower hinata already in his practice clothes and bring his match same with other stuff that he needed. He put his stuff at the sofa and start go to kitchen and make a pancakes.