kinkunikage (telling them)

Third person pov
Today was it. Today was the day they would tell the team they were dating....who you might ask? Kageyama kindaichi and kunimi have been in a poly relationship for 3 months now and are now planning on telling their teams. They are in a training camp with nekoma, fukorodani, shiratorizawa,inarizaki, aoba johsai and karasuno. They figured it would be a good time since both their teams were here along with their friends from other teams. Almost all of the setters squad. Almost all of the first years squad and just some of their other friends from the youth training camp and the shiratorizawa training camp.

"I'm so nervous" kindaichi said being the only one of them to show his emotions. "Don't worry kindaichi we already know they're all in the LGBTQ+ community so it's not like they won't except us" Kageyama said trying to comfort his boyfriend "I think he's more worried about getting beaten up by your harem then wether or not they'll except us" kunimi said shuddering a bit "oh come on guys don't worry I'm sure nothing bad will happen" Kageyama said comforting both his boyfriends now "let's hope your right king" kindaichi said and gave kageyama a small hug which Kageyama pulled kunimi into as well.

"Hey how about I text the setters squad about it first so at least someone knows" Kageyama suggested and they all agreed that it was a good idea.

✨Pretty setters squad✨

Blueberry: hey everyone

Prettyking✨: tobio chan!!

Blueberriesmom: where are you Kageyama?

Saltyass: hey where's the simp?

Semicircle: ^ ya

Creampuff: hey kags

Prettiestsetter: hey tobio

Applepiegamer: what do you guys want?.I'm playing my game!

Angrybirdsmom: hello Kageyama

Angrybird: KAGEYAMA HAIIIII!!!!!😁😁😁

blueberry: so I wanna tell you guys something

Blueberriesmom: what is it bb?

Blueberry: well.....me kunimi and kindaichi are dating!

Prettyking✨: WHAT?!

blueberriesmom: WHAT?!

prettiestsetter: good for you tobio

Applepiegamer: nice

Semicircle: that's amazing Kageyama!

Saltyass: the simp finna mad tho👀

prettyking✨: I mean it's better then Miya chan

Blueberriesmom: ya no way I'm letting my child be around him

Prettyking✨: exactly I ain't letting tobio chan be around some knock off sangwoo! Next thing you know he won't have ankles!

Angrybird: MIYA SAN STEALS PEOPLES ANKLES?! 😱😱 MIYA SAN THATS BAD!!!

saltyass: that one child who hasn't even heard of ks 👁️👄👁️

Angrybird: WHATS KS?!

angrybirdsmom: nothing you need to worry about Hun😀🔪

Saltyass: ya ya I've gotten enough mom squad threats to know what to do chill