Zimelu x Male!Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Soooo," I drawled, brushing off imaginary dust off of my behind, "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked, jumping a little when everyone started to talk at once, sharing their ideas on what to do together, except Zimelu who was usually indifferent to it, not inputting any ideas he would've had in mind.

I cock an eyebrow, walking over to Zimelu, moving behind so that I could maybe get away with a little teasing, I slip my hands carefully, grasping his face gently as he made a small confused sound and placed a hand over mine, I tilt his head to face me, our faces now merely centimeters apart, my (E/C) eyes gazing into his passionate, red orbs,

"Do you have any ideas, Zimelu?" I purred to him, saying his name slowly, I swore I felt his red cheeks heat up, but he grunted and wriggled his head out of my grasp, making me whine a little before I smirked at him as he glanced back at me with a harmless glare while he puffed out his cheeks,

"Ooooo, he's blushing!" Rin snickered, covering his wide grin with his mouth, but it made me wipe my smirk off, my eyes widening a little as I glanced over at Zimelu, although I couldn't see much as he wasn't facing me,

"Hey let's lay off of Zimelu for a bit, I already tease him enough as is." I said giving a small, nervous smile, patting his back, feeling Zimelu's body flinch at my touch, the guilt now crawling back into my heart again.

My stomach grumbled, letting me know that it is time to feed, making me blush as I scooted away from the boys, Zimelu chuckling at the karma I had received, but I decide to feed him his own medicine, sending him a harmless glare and puffing out my cheeks, but I added a little 'I'm watching you' motion. I then turned around and paid attention to where I was going, carefully maneuvering around the island in the kitchen, pulling open the freezer built into the fridge, peering at the contents it held inside. Seeing a multitude of popsicles, I grab a red one and immediately unwrapped it from its transparent wrapping, popping it into my mouth, the delicious, cherry taste satisfying my taste buds as I threw away the wrapper and leaned against the island.

I sucked on the popsicle as I stared into the ground mindlessly, licking the icy tip that brought a small chill to my body, but the cherry taste was worth it, I unintentionally ignored the sounds around me, not hearing the footsteps that forewarned that someone was coming until a voice spoke that broke me out of my ocean of thoughts,

"Hey (Y/N) you okay-" I turn my head to the archway that acted as an entrance to the kitchen, removing the popsicle from my mouth with a 'pop,' seeing Zimelu's blushing face, I blink a couple of times, looking at the red popsicle then at Zimelu's red eyes, not seeing why he cut himself off...

Wait, hold on. I look at the popsicle, red. I look over to Zimelu and his most prominent color was red. Popsicle. Zimelu. Popsicle. Zimelu...Popsicle........Ooooooh...Oh! My cheeks flushed a deep crimson as I realized what his thought process was, my gaze slowly lifted up to lock with Zimelu's, and after a small period of silence, disturbed frequently by the boys talking in the living room, Zimelu motioned for me to follow him. I quickly chow down on the rest of the popsicle and throw the stick into the trash before following Zimelu to wherever he took me, which I later found out was his room, the prominent red Z carved perfectly on his door and Zimelu allowed me to enter first.

I turn around and look up at him, his eyes avoiding me at all costs and his hand was rubbing his opposite forearm, I smiled up at him in an attempt to reassure him, and it seemed to work because he finally looked at me straight in the eyes again,

"I...I think my feelings are messed up..." He started, his gaze breaking off of mine once again before he continued, "You make me feel things that girls make me feel."

"Love?" I question, and he only nodded but then put a finger up as a way to tell me to wait,

"I'm unsure, that's my problem. My heart beats so fast when I'm around you when it hasn't before I-" He sighs, stopping himself, looking away from me once more, I grasped his face with my hand gently tilting his head back to me, 

"Do you need some help to figure that out?" I ask, caressing his cheek with my thumb, 

"If you're willing to offer me that, then, please could you?" He pled, locking the door behind him, and I smiled affectionately before it turned into a mischievous smirk.

--------------------------------------------------

ZIMELU's POV

--------------------------------------------------

That damn smirk, it was already getting my circuits going but after seeing him suck on that popsicle my thoughts have derailed deep down south and I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I crash my lips onto (Y/N)'s, euphoria filling my body, it also made my member twitch and send jolts of pleasure through me. (Y/N) must have noticed my southern situation as he started to grind his groin against mine, making me grunt at the friction it caused and how good it felt, in the midst of our heated kissing session, (Y/N) pulled me over to the dresser until he was pushed right up against it and I was practically hovering over him. 

He gently pushed my chest, breaking the kiss and forming a thin string of saliva that connected our mouths, turning around then hooking his fingers into his tight jeans that hugged his ass perfectly, slowly pulling them down along with his boxers in a teasing manner, and the second his ass was exposed I pressed myself against him and he moaned sweetly, quickly pulling the articles of clothing off, throwing them to the side. He leaned over onto the dresser and swayed his behind at me, looking at me with a provocative smirk,

"Come on Zimelu, I'm all exposed for you." He purred, gently gripping his ass cheek, and at that, I slipped off my pants and my hard cock sprung to life and with a little pastel-red precum drizzling out of my tip.

I walk up behind him, my tip gently pressing up against his entrance, his body shivering in delight and his lustful (E/C) orbs kept their gaze fixated on me, waiting for me to make my move, not wasting another second I slipped myself in fully, a low moan erupted from his mouth while I let out a husky groan. My hands rest on his smooth hips as I pulled my cock out of him before ramming myself back inside, rough and hard, another sweet moan coming out of him, the sensation of his walls squeezing and pulsating around my cock leading me on and making me want more. 

I soon increased my pace, ramming into him harder, faster, coaxing more moans to come out of him, even some dirty talk too which was turning me on more,

"Fuck Zimelu, ram into me hard with your big cock!" He breathed out, moans interrupting him as the pleasure was soon overwhelming his body, his member showing that quite vividly, rock hard, twitching, and even oozing with precum,

"Ah! Zimelu, f-fuck, right there!!" He nearly screamed and I complied, ramming into that sweet spot while nibbling into his neck, the sound of synthetic skin slapping against skin filling the room, and the dresser swaying in the rhythm of my thrusts, moans fumbling out of (Y/N)'s mouth.

I was getting close so I thrust as fast as I could into him, the parts of his face I could see was sprinkled fully with red, almost as if his skin was steaming hot from the pleasure, I couldn't say much though, as my cheeks were glowing brightly in a brilliant shade of red. He let out a shaky moan as I heard liquid shooting from below, but I couldn't pay much attention to it as my vision was going white, releasing myself into him as I let out a low groan, and he let out a mewl before he panted once more, and I joined him, trying to calm my racing heart.

I slowly pulled out of him, rubbing his hips comfortingly as some of my cum spilled out of his entrance, I heard (Y/N) giggle a little, turning his head to look at me as he rested against his arms on the dresser,

"I wouldn't mind 'helping' you again, Zimelu." He said, warmly smiling at me, the red blush still coating his cheeks,

"I wouldn't exactly mind either."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)- Now that turned out a lot better than I was expecting, it also helps me that I don't have to think randomly about it now. Cause that happened a lot today for me, not that I'm complaining but I didn't want to think in that way while I'm at school. Anyway, thank you Sparrow911 for requesting this, I had a lot of fun doing it! I hope you enjoyed reading this and as always, everyone be safe, and have a good day/afternoon/night!

-ChibiRedFox (2310 Words)