DJSS x reader

OOOooooooo I think this oneshot will be quite interesting, I'm saying this because the one who requested this, the lovely Fayesummers, had tasked me to make DJ Subatomic Supernova/DJSS a tsundere!! If you don't know what a tsundere is, it is a stereotype where one person loves someone but outwardly is harsh towards them but gets softer to said crush later on into the relationship. Anyway, I'm rambling, I hope you guys enjoy reading this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is (Y/N), and you might not believe me when I say this but, I am DJ Subatomic Supernova's girlfriend. Now, this may come as a shock to you, and you may be asking, how did my love get through his egotistical nature? I'm still unsure of that myself, but, my love is quite true and only for him. I work as a professor in a university that is established in Vinyl City, while DJSS obviously is known for his work as a DJ and as an NSR artist.

What I noticed immediately after we started dating, for the record we started dating about 2 months ago, is that he is quite like, um, what do they call them? Ah, yes a tsundere! He acts harsh towards me, yet I know he had a reputation to keep up, along with his ego, and him technically being a extraterrestrial. Alright, maybe that last part might not be true, but I do wonder if he actually has a head in that glass helmet of his.

There could also be a lot more stress on him than he lets on outwardly, but who am I to know, I am only a university professor, which has its own difficulties and expectations to uphold. Back to the present now, I was setting up powerpoints and notes for the next few days of class, having finished grading my student's papers an hour prior to what I am doing right now. In the distance I heard a door unlock and close, I am really hoping it is DJSS cause I remember giving him my only spare key to my place.

I continued working trying not to think anything of it, then two large arms wrapped around me, making me jump in my chair, looking up to see the glass full of space I know and love, giving him a smile and attempting to hug him from my chair, as I was doing so I heard him mumble,

"Don't think anything of it all right (Y/N)?" I chuckle nodding my head, "No need to worry my big star." 

He grumbled a bit more saying bits and pieces of 'Don't call me by such a name in public!' making me chuckle more. He went off to grab something to eat seeing that I was busy at the moment, after he left my room I got back to work, I only needed to do a few more slides and then I will be done, the downside is that it is already 12:45 AM and I have been drinking coffee to keep myself up.

I rub my eyes, feeling them burn a bit from staring at the computer screen and continuing working for about 10 minutes before I had finished the last powerpoint, clicking save before I leaned back in my chair and took a big breath of relief, my arms falling limp behind  my chair back. I closed my eyes for about a minute, stretching my body from its original stiff position, getting a pop from my elbow and ankles. Popping air bubbles always feels so satisfying, don't you think?

I got up from my chair and walked to the kitchen seeing the DJ sitting at the table with an empty plate, he noticed me after I did the same thing he did to me, hugging him from behind except I laid my head on top of his hood. He rubbed my arms in a slow motion, I looked over his shoulder to see him scrolling through the news, specifically the science and technology, but reaalllly specifically, space.

I had a fascination with space, how strange, dangerous yet beautiful and elegant it is, from the possible inevitable doom of getting hit by a quasar to seeing a star explode into a miraculous supernova. Do you get my point? Space is really just spectacular.