Boredom and Pain. (Napped part 2) (16)

Pretty much, this is part 2 to Napped. Let's just go!

Leah's P.O.V.

Being kidnapped is so boring. It's so boring. I'm just tied here, in this uncomfortable chair. There's nothing here. Not a window, not another person, nothing. I'm simply sitting here in the dark.

So... with nothing to do... I talked to the camera. At home, what I would do was I would talk to my reflection in the mirror.

"You know what?" I said thoughtfully, staring at my knees. "This reminds me of a movie I watched last week..." Which led to, "No, because my orchestra teacher is the most annoying person I've ever met..." Which led to, "So then Brock said, 'I love you', and I said 'I love you too', and we kissed! Oh, it was so nice. But then he died. Wow, that sounded really blunt."

A man threw open the door behind me, and closed it as he entered. "Shut up," He said threateningly.

"I dunno what you're talking about. I'm being perfectly silent. I-" But I was cut off by a stabbing pain in my foot. A rush of hot blood soaked my sock, and started to pool around my shoe. I looked down to see the hilt of a knife sticking out of my shoe.

"Shut. Up." The man repeated, leaving the room. When the door thunked closed, I let out a small whimper of pain. I knew I couldn't show weakness. I knew I had to stay strong. If I didn't- no. I just had to. I had to for dad.

Tony's P.O.V.

"I got an address," McGee said, ripping a piece of paper from his printer.

Gibbs tossed Kate the keys, and the 4 of us rushed out. We pulled up to Ellie's school. What was happening? We kicked the door down, and went into all of the rooms. But no one was there. When we got to the last room, we heard voices coming from inside.

"FEDERAL AGENTS!" Gibbs yelled.

"NOBODY MOVE!" Kate shouted. There were several screams, but everyone froze.

"It looks like the whole school is here," McGee commented, not lowering his gun. Gibbs and I entered the gymnasium, and walked up on stage. A person who I recognised as the principal was standing at the podium.

"What happened." I asked. "Where is Leah." I wasn't really asking, I was more commanding.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs' voice said from behind me.

"Where's Leah?" I asked, asking this time.

"I don't know. They took her and left." The man said.

"Where is Kaylee Letniger?" I asked, changing topics. A girl in the first row of chairs stood up and said 'here'. "Kate, will you?" I asked, motioning to the girl. I started walking up and down the rows of students, looking for the red-brown ponytail I knew so well.

But I didn't see it.

"She's not here, boss." I said dejected, finding Gibbs again.

Leah's P.O.V.

I can't take out the knife. It didn't hit any arteries so the chance of losing too much blood was slim. Then again, even if I could safely remove the knife I can't reach it. My hands were "tied" behind me.

"Are you gonna want this back?" I asked, keeping my voice level.

Well, I thought, now I can cross getting stabbed off of my bucket list. I'm literally 16 and I've been shot, stabbed, and kidnapped. I've kissed a guy, who then got murdered. What a life you know? ... I never would have guessed that getting kidnapped was so boring. All I can do is sit here in the dark, and ignore the pain in my foot. Which had lessened in the 6 hours I've been sitting here. I got my hands out of the rope, so those were free. But I can't do anything with them. ...

Am I really this bad at staying still? It's so hard for me to stay this still for this long. I'm tied to the chair, but I could probably stand up with the chair on my back. I heaved a sigh, and twiddled my thumbs behind me. No one had come in to see me since the guy stabbed my foot.

If you don't know this about me... I've got mild ADHD. So sitting for this long was making me go insane. My throat was so dry, and swallowing wasn't helping a lot.

"Excuse me, captors." I said, looking straight at the camera. "Could I have a drink of water please? If you're planning on ransoming me for 72 hours it's probably best if I'm alive." I asked, trying to just be as blunt as I could.

Silence for about 10 minutes. "You probably won't get your money if I'm dead." I reminded them in a sing-song voice. Still nothing. "Okay then," And I fell silent again. I remember I always keep gum in my purse, backpack, and pocket. But there's no way I could access it now. Also, my leggings didn't have pockets.

Why did I think that would work?

"Okay Elioriana dear," A famIliar voice says, a person entering the room. "It's been almost 48 hours, and no one has come for you. Sad isn't it?" The woman attached to the voice says, turning on the lights in the room. "So, we're going to record another little segment for you federal parents okay!" The woman says, in a mock happy voice, holding a phone again.

"I'm not doing anything till you give me a drink." I insisted, my voice hollow from lack of moisture.

"Here you go darling," She says, holding a bottle full of water out to me, with a straw in it. "Use your hands, love," She insisted, obviously knowing I had gotten my hands out. Gratefully, maybe a bit greedily, I snatched the bottle from her, and put the straw to my lips. I took small sips, one at a time, and in less than 30 seconds, the entire bottle was empty.

The water wasn't cold, not by a long shot. But it was water.

"Okay Elioriana dearest, let's get another video here." She hit record. "Hey there, me again. Just wanted to remind you that you now have 24 hours to bring one million dollars to us, before we kill Elioriana here. Say hi dove!"

"Papa I'm frightened, but I'm okay." I insisted, then winked.

"What was that?" The woman asked, seeing the wink.

"What do you mean?" I had to refrain from calling her a bewitched human. I knew that wouldn't have good results.

"Don't lie to me," She insisted, grabbing the hilt of the knife in my foot, and twisting it. I screamed bloody murder, and the woman turned off the camera. "We must teach you not to lie Elioriana." The woman said threateningly, raising a gun, and shooting the foot with the knife in it. I screamed bloody murder again, and my foot burst into flame. "See you later dear," She taunted, wiggling her fingers at me, and leaving.

I tightened the ropes around my feet -they had moved the ropes from my knees to my feet when I had sat down-, to try and staunch the bleeding, but that made them go numb. So I undid the ropes, and -using a mixture of teeth, and hands- ripped my shirt in half. I placed the fabric onto my foot, and put pressure on it. It hurt like Florida. I held my foot, and tried not to cry.

But I couldn't not cry. "Dad if you can hear me," I said, not looking up. "Or Kate, McGee, Gibbs, I dunno." I stifled a sob. "I tried. I tried to stay strong for you guys. But I can't anymore. I love you guys. All of you. And if you can hear me, *Sob* Please come save me." I begged, full on crying again.

Tony's P.O.V.

"Papa I'm frightened, but I'm okay." Ellie said, then winked. We had made this a code. It was her way of telling me she didn't know where I was.

"Smart girl," I whispered, before leaving to go give the video to Abby for analysis. The woman twisted the knife in Ellie's foot, and I had to turn it off. I couldn't stand it.

Okay!

Part 3 coming soon. Promise. I know I kinda... leave it on a cliff hanger... but yee.

(1351 words... not bad.)