"Wait wait so your saying Naruto has Hermaphroditism?" Mikoto nodded

"And you think that the child..might belong to Sasuke.." he said while he put the pieces in his head.

His mom nodded "yes" But Itachi looked a bit concern "mom..isn't that invasion of privacy? And not our place to snoop in" he says while Mikoto rolls her eyes

"If that child is my granddaughter then so be it, it is worth it" she says while her oldest son sighs exasperated. "Oh god mother...okay say if she is Sasukes child, then what are you going to do? Tell him?"

Mikoto thought for a second "no we are not going to tell him" he says while he looks taken back "so..you won't be saying anything to him, we will keep it a secret as well?"

She nodded eagerly "exactly, we won't be saying anything" She said as her son sighs in relief "good" he mumbled "but he will find out by himself!" She said with a smile which caught Itachi off guard.

"Wait what?!, how are we going to do that?" He asked while Mikoto smirks "simple really...we will send Sasuke to Naruto and everything will unravel"

"If he's the father right" he asked while Mikoto nodded "yes...and this little secret operation will only have three days and the weekend so five days"

"You Itachi will go to this book store" She gives him a piece of paper of the location of the book store in which he took it and reads it. "Okay" he says.

"Naruto will go to this book store around six it closes at seven, reason why is because his daughter likes going in there. And it's also own by Shikamaru Nara, tho his wife Temari manages it"

She explains. And again Itachi pieces it in his head "so you want me to 'accidentally' bump into him and his daughter and instantly figure out that she's Sasukes child"

His mother nodded again "yes, even if he lies it will be obvious since he's literally an open book, almost every Uzumaki are" which cause Itachi to chuckle since it's true.

"Alright then, so when will you send Sasuke to Naruto..if she's really his child?" He asked making Mikoto smirk "simple really. We'll just make him run an eran for us"

Itachi smirks "I guess I figure out on where I got my strategist side from." Mikoto chuckled and nodded "did you really think you got this from your father? Yeah no" she said

Itachi snorts "so I'm guessing the plan movement will start tomorrow, if I figure it out" he asked while she nodded.

"Yes, now get ready it's already four, good luck" she said as she gets up and walks out of his room.

Itachi stayed quiet in his room and went everything over in his head. This cause him to smirk "..mom sure is scary.." he mumbles

—————————

As the clock struck six, Naruto and Emi told Kurama that they'll be right back, they'll be going to the book store.

They both got to the car and drove off, it's only a fifteen minute drive but by foot would be 30 minutes.

As they stop at the book store Naruto parked his car and got out then carried Emi out, locks his car. And heads inside.

Temari was organizing the books, she looks over and sees Naruto and his daughter. "Hey you two" she said as she stop what she was doing and went to hug her friend.

Naruto hugged her back then pulls away. Temari then looked at Emi and open her arms "give auntie a hug" she says which cause Emi to chuckle. She goes up to Temari and hugs her.