11-The plan

As both Uchihas went back to their 'home'
(*cough* *cough*Mansion*cough*)

Mikotos thoughts were filled with Naruto and Emiko, none dares to speak like that to Fugaku, due to being scared of the man. Only his family can speak like that to him.

She remembers the time when Itachi and Sasuke were kids, they acted the same way as Emiko did.

So it really makes her wonder. But that can't be possible Sasuke and Naruto broke up 8 years ago. '..Wait how old is Emiko?..' She thought

Mikoto mentally kicked herself "shoot I should've asked for her age" she mumbled.

Fugaku heard her and looked confused "what did you say?"

She shook her head "oh it's nothing, just talking to myself" she said with an innocent smile. Fugaku kept staring at her then his eyes shifted back to the road 'I married a crazy woman' he thought.

Once they arrive home, the gates opened for them. Fugaku drove down the driveway and parked outside of the garage.

Both got out, Fugaku locks it then heads inside with his wife. They were both greeted by their butlers and maids, they greeted back. Fugaku heads up to his personal library while Mikoto goes to Itachis room.

She gently knocks on his door "Itachi sweetie, I'm coming in" she says and goes in his room.

Itachi was sitting on his desk doing paper work. He may not be working with Sasuke who is now CEO of Sharingan Corp, but he helps him with the paper work.

He turns around and gently smiled at his mother "Hi mother so how was your date with father?" He asked. Mikoto smiled and sat on the edge of itachis bed

"It was really good, Orange Express is actually a very beautiful small place, they met all of our expectations. I even met the owner too" she said with a smile.

Itachi looked at her with a raised eyebrow "really now? How did it go" he asked. Mikoto giggled "it was very surprising...wanna take a guess on who it is" she said

While Tachi stated to think "..is it Orochimaru?..wait no he's a school nurse, yeah sorry mother I don't know?" he asked with a playful smile.

She caught on his smile and smirked "you already know who it is.." she says while itachi nodded "yeah it's Naruto..when I found out I was very surprised that he manage to own and design his own little business"

"And I'm guessing the reason why you know is because Kurama is working there..is it" she smirked.

Itachi looked a bit surprised but sighs. He nodded while Mikoto chuckled "a mother knows son...but honey I know you miss him....try to talk to him"

He shook his head "no, you know how Uzumakis are, they are very stubborn" he said and rolls his eyes

She scoffs then got up and puts her hands on her hips sassily "and so are we, young man! And you know well that we Uchiha fight for the things we want!"

Itachi looked at her mother surprised but smiled in the end "yes..we do"

She smiled and hugged her oldest son "that's my boy" she said proudly and pulls away "but I need you to do something...I need you to confirm something for me" she says

That peaked itachis interest "what is it that you need me to confirm?" He asked while Mikotos smile grew

"Narutos child..." she said

"Wait Naruto has a child?..Since when?" He asked. His mother shrug "I don't know but the child wasn't birth by a woman..he was the one who gave birth to his daughter"