The Hiking Trip.

It was raining,Aliya was smoking and drinking a glass of wine thinking. She was getting fed-up of dealing with Josie and Manuel's love for her that she knew she deserved more than Josie did, she knew that something had to be done now. She got a plan.
    Manuel was at work,he was drawing up plans for a new project when his phone rang.
"Manuel Antonio de Rosa." he said.
"Manuel,it's Aliya."
"Aliya. Hi. What's up?"
"I was wondering if you and your family want to join me for a hike on Saturday?"
"A hike?"
"Yeah. I think it'll be fun. We could meet up Friday and spend the weekend. If Josie's up for it."
"I'll ask her but it sounds like fun."
"Great." Aliya said. "I'll text you the details on Thursday evening."
"Okay. Bye."
Aliya smiled deviously,she began to plan.
   Josie was in the kitchen with Manuel, he told her what Aliya told him and said,"Hiking? Aliya doesn't seem like the outdoors type."
"I was surprised when she asked but she really wants us to come." Manuel said.
"I guess it could be fun." Josie said.
Manuel hugged her and they told the kids who were eager and excited about it.

On Friday afternoon,Josie and Manuel were driving to the Trails to the cabin were Aliya was outside waiting for them. They got out getting their bags and Aliya greeted them hugging Manuel and Josie,she led them inside and they got settled into their rooms.
  Josie looked out the window,she was taking in the fresh air and Manuel said,"Last time we were here it was because Mathis kidnapped you during the wedding."
"Well,let's hope nothing bad happens." Josie said. "Just a nice weekend together as a family."
"I like the sound of that." Manuel said kissing her.