Introduction

Okay republish ÙwÚ..
This part is gonna stay the same tho:

Characters all made by the amazing and talented gachatuber of all time: RosyClozy. She's the one who made "The Music Freaks" go check her out, she's awesome!👍👍👍

Enjoy!

"Zander, stop running!" Luke yelled calling after his childhood friend.

His purple friend soon stopped and they all took deep breathes. Luke suddenly chuckled. "You're fast.."

Zander's eyes soon started to fill up with tears,"Why are you running after me!? Weren't you just about to confess to that girl's feelings?"

Luke shot Zander a look. "Zander.."

"You should go back to her, don't let me get on your way.." Zander closed his eyes as tears began to fall down. 'Why isn't he he leaving? I can't stand this.. it's too painful..' He closed his eyes tightly his tears fell.
"JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!"

"I don't like that girl, Zander! I like you!" Luke shout out.

Zander's tears slowly began to wash away, his eyes widen, and he turned his head to Luke slowly. "What?.."

The autumn leaves began to fall, and the two got silent. "Z-Zander.. I'm in love with you.." Luke said, finally. "I have been.. for a very long time..That song Hailey sang for me? I wrote that about you.."

"I-I thought you only saw me as a childhood friend.."

"You've always been more than that. I wanted to tell you sooner, but, recently, it feels that all I make you do is make you uncomfortable..I couldn't find a right time, or the right way to tell you.." Luke looked down at the ground disappointed. "And.. I'm probably making you uncomfortable now-"

"YOU'RE WRONG!!!" Zander interrupted. The tears soon started falling from his eyes again. "You've never make me uncomfortable! When you would get close, I was scared because I didn't want you to notice how I really felt about you.. so I.. pushed you away..I was trying to protect our friendship.." Zander sniffed as a tear ran down his eyes. "I.. didn't want to lose you.."

Luke's eyes started to water. He smiled sweetly and said, "Zander.. you will never lose me.." leaves started to fall and the two got silent, without hesitation, Luke went up to Zander closer and closer.

"I-I'm not like Stacy you know..I-I'm uptight, and I'll probably call you names a lot.."

Luke chuckled and sighed. "I know.."

"I'm stubborn, a little selfish at times and I get jealous easily--"

Without hesitation, Luke pulled Zander to a passionate kiss. Zander kissed Luke back and closed his eyes.

Once they pulled away, Luke smiled sweetly. "You're also charming, witty.. and you're extremely handsome.. And on top of that.. you have a beautiful smile.."

Zander closed his eyes and his face turned red. "L-Luke don't say such embarrassing things.."

Luke chuckled. "I love you, Zander.."

Zander looked up to Luke and eyes sparkled like the stars. "I love you, too!"

Luke and Zander both pulled each other in a nice warm hug.

♡♡♡

"Luke...? Luke..LUKE!!!"

The autumn boy eyes started to open, when he realized where he was at. "H-Huh?" His boyfriend and all the other band members looked at him with a worried look while his boyfriend was shredding tears.

Luke has been having the same dream of the confession all over again..it was like it was yesterday, but it had only been 5 months after the performance.

"I thought something bad happened to you.. don't scare me like that," Zander held on to Luke's scarf and kissed him on the lips.

"Scare you?" Luke looked around to see that he was in the nurse's office. "What happened?"

"You fainted and got extremely hot.. so Zander carried you all the way here," Hailey sighed. Luke blushed at the thought of Zander carrying him.

"Are you okay, Luke? You're not hurt are you?" Sean asked, worrying.

"No, I feel fine. But.. cold." Luke sighed. A gust of wind then burst through the windows and Luke leaned himself to Zander to stay warm.

Milly went to the windows and shut the door. "Winters coming, ey?"

The band members nodded.

The school nurse then walked up to the music freaks. "Oh, Luke, you're awake." She sighed in relief. "And don't worry, he'll be fine. He just had a little hard fever, but it can all be cured once you go home and rest..you're parents will take care of you.."

"My parents aren't home because of a family trip somewhere.. " Luke sighed.

Everybody turned slowly to face Zander, and the nurse all of a sudden got a little confused so she did it as well. The grape boy looked around and stared nervously at them. "What?.."

Milly groaned. "Yeah Mr. I-Am-So-In-Love-With-You-Luke.. we've hoping you'd know.. are you staying with Luke?"

Luke looked at his boyfriend with eyes Zander didn't want to see- Puppy dog eyes. It sparkled and Zander couldn't stand the Lukeness of Luke's eyes.

"Fine.. I will.."

The group cheered and the nurse slightly smiled sweetly at the cute couple. "Wow.. you know.. you two do make a good looking couple.." and she walked to her desk to do her work.

Milly chuckled proudly. "See?! Even the school nurse ships you two!"

"So.. we'll go home.." Zander face flustered red. "T-Together!?"

"Yes.." Luke sighed, then smiled at his loving boyfriend. "I guess we will."

This story literally makes no sense whats-so-ever to me XD
But, you know; this is just for fun.

So, I have a question for you all (I already told this in my last story): What did you think of the confession of Zander and Luke in episode 5?
And since episode 5 finally came out, what do you think will happen in episode 6 (and future episodes)? There are many..many hints of what's going to go on.

I regret deleting tis story in the first place Aaaaah--

Other than that I hope you enjoyed-